sleepy head

Tues, Jun 23
(Dad's house)
Today I will be going home! It's been a long time. Precisely a weekend and 2 extra days. I am excited and nervous at the same time. And Im tired of course with all the excitement last night.
It rained and stormed a lot last night. It was very nice! I dreamed that the rain was going through the big living room window. (p.s. I was sleeping in the living room on the couch by that window)
I had dreamed that there were rain droplets all over the place. Actually supposed to be making my bed right now. I don't really feel like it.
I'm sure I'll start making less entries as the time goes by. I'm going to use this platform not only as a way to get my emotions out.
It is going to be also used as a place that will help me become a better writer. So maybe I will be able to write 'Sorrows Moonfall' better.
I am currently working on it. It's taking so much time because I want it to be perfect.
I also have two more story's I've created a long time ago when I was younger. They are 'Bobbybillytommy' and 'A Love Pure As Snow' I hope I'll be able to write them as well.
I am only 17 so I don't really have any experience writing novels. But I can write essays!
I'm going to make this one short. I could go on and on but I'd better stop.
I have to make my bed now.