Heading back!

We are getting gas right now.
It is 1:43 so we should be home around 5:30. S A is so big! It is my second time coming here. The first time was when Mom and Glenn and the boys and me went to see Uncle James and Aunt Christy. It was a quite a long time ago.
    Even so, this trip has been very memorable. I had a blast! Once I get home (to Mom's house which will be the end of this coming week) I'm going to make me a souvenir. I collected some rocks and flowers. Dad handed me a very large rock that is pretty flat. So, I assume I can just glue the leaves and flowers on it and write on it.
    We went to dollar tree after we ate at IHOP. I got me some yarn, head phones, and some TWIZZLERS. I don't know how long it's been since I ate some TWIZZLERS I'd better save some for jake.
    We went to some ones house. Which she lived in the wealthy area and Aunt Gale had to type in the code. The lady had a huge house we didn't get to go inside. But, the home was a two story home. Aunt Gale paid for some mask's that we choose out from the woman's hand made ones. All together there where 5 masks and it cost $25 which I suppose isn't to bad.
    I figure me and Mom could just make some and sell them on FB. My body is pretty sore from being in the car alot. I figure I should stop writing and look out the car window now and perhaps take a nap.