Aunt Gale

Today is July 26, 2020

From Dad's house we drove to S. A. We got up at 6:30 and left around 8:00. It was about an 4 hr drive from Abi to S A.
We had lunch at a dq along the way. The hole little block of streets all start with springs. There was a mist, camp, farm, sunshine, night etc were Gale lived.
We played the advertising game me and Darla won (we played teams). Anywho aunt Gale gave me a beautiful bracelet with lots of birthstones on it. It even had garnet!
Aunt gale specially ordered Dad a cowzone for din din while we at Comanche peak and saw a tower. And then we returned to Aunt Gale's house dad gave me and Joseph both a piece it was quite good. Except for the fact that my stomach acids like traveled up to my mouth. It took awhile for the burning sensation to leave.
When we left her house again we went to the mall. And walked alot Darla's walking watch said she had walked about 7mil the while day. The mall wasn't busy at all we ate at HOOTERS for din din Dad just got cheese sticks since he was full from his cowzone.
Me and Darla ordered a salad. I didn't finish mine Joseph got a hamburger and didn't finish it as well they were quite big meals. We got boxes to go.
We got money to spend from Grma Marsha and Aunt Gale but there wasn't really any stores open. We didn't get to do the River walk but that was alright.
I took tons of photos and so did Joseph. It was a blast we got back at Aunt Gale's around 10:00 or so. But we did have trouble finding the van. Because we had parked in the parking garage and the up and down levels were so confusing. Joseph found the car. Darla was making jokes that someone stole it.
once we got back we visited with Aunt Gale for awhile. After showers and things it was about 12:30 or so we went to bed.
(I'm writing this while in bed)