hey been awhile

Sat, Sept 5, 8:42

So a couple of weeks ago it was my grandma death anniversary and um yeah I've been in a mood you could say. Kalie says she happy rn which is amazing! I'm so happy for her! I only have 1 more week of online school cuz mom only said that I'd have to do it for 3 only so I'm excited. But on a more serious note I want to talk about my grandma I've been like thinking and I'm only 17 rn so I'm worried what if when I become like 30 I forget her or something idk but I'm super worried about it. And what if I forget about my child hood where me and the boys used to try to make boats with wood blocks and nails in our old house on the back porch. Or how about that time when our back yard flooded and it was like a pool. And our mean rooster goliath who I was scared to death of. And what if I forget about lucy our dog that brought happiness to us when everything around us was bad. Or when noah blamed her for the awful things bc he didn't have anyone else to blame. Or when grandma would take us to go to sonic for ice cream and I'd always get the m+m one. I mean I could go on and on for all the things that mean so much to me our grandma was our savior she saved us. She was our light our hope. We were safe with her and free. We were so free and happy my goodness we were happy. I miss her she was everything she was a mother to us a grandmother a friend and more. She was everything and more than that she was the everything. I found a thing in my 4th grade notebook saying that my best bday was with her it brought back some memories. She hosted all the of gatherings we spent every holiday with her and now without her we clabrate like none.