The Neutral's Return

Hello. Welcome back, dear readers, to the world of Ever After High.

A lot went down before we temporarily left our group of fairly tale children. But, I'm sure you already know what I am referring to since you read the first book.

At least, you had better have. Otherwise, you'll be absolutely lost!

Regardless, we are back. Just in time, too! The second semester of Ever After High is about to begin following the end of Thronecoming.

But that would be in the morning. Right now, in the dead of night, a shadow traveled unseen among the rooftops of the school. A figure draped in all black save for the green paint across their eyes.

They peered through the window to the headmaster's office. The same headmaster who had just been reunited with his brother after you and your friends broke his curse.

The figure slipped into the office as Milton Grimm finished his work for the night.

As he gathered his papers and supplies, the figure watched. Then, they spoke.

???: Milton Grimm.

Headmaster Grimm jumped at the mysterious voice, clenching his things tightly as he looked around the room.

Mr. Grimm: Who's there? Show yourself!

 Grimm: Who's there? Show yourself!

The figure did not obey.

???: You've been a sneaky little snake, haven't you?

The figure's voice seemed to echo throughout the entire office, making it nearly impossible to tell where it was coming from.

Mr. Grimm: What do you want?

???: Well, that's quite simple, really.

The figured leaned closer, just right behind the headmaster himself.

???: I want the magic mirror.

Milton turned around, but no one was there. Then, he felt a hand over his mouth as sharp claws dug into his cheek. He tried to scream, but nothing came out.

Then, he opened his eyes and sat up from his desk. He looked around his well lit office in a panic, unsure about what he had just dreamt.

He placed a hand to his head and tried to remember what he had just dreamt about, unaware that the shadow watched from just outside his window.

They simply slipped back into the darkness.

You eyed the books in your locker for a good while before you grabbed your way too large hextbook for General Villainy. Today you would be learning who won the contest for best evil plan. Of course, your plan was the only one to not be sabotaged by Dutchess.