Jester's Wild

You were over the moon with excitement. You were finally reunited with your friends after so long. And not only that, but Lizzie was here. She was actually here.

Sadly, this moment of reunion was quickly interrupted by the same White Rabbit that you had saved from drowning in a mud pool.

White Rabbit: Excuse me, clear the way. I'm very late! I can't delay!

The White Rabbit stopped when he spotted three familiar faces, however. Faces he never thought he'd see again.

White Rabbit: Oh, my ears and whiskers. It's Madeline Hatter, and Kitty Cheshire too! And, oh! Your Royal Highness!

The Rabbit bowed as you joined your friends.

Maddie: Guys, this is the White Rabbit, Bunny's Dad!

She then leaned over to talk to him.

Maddie: Bunny's Okay, at Ever After by the way.

White Rabbit: Oh, thank goodness! She's safe from the curse!

He seemed relieved. You didn't blame him either. His daughter was at least safe away from danger. At least, you think so. Ever After High wasn't always such a safe place.

Apple: Ooh, About that curse....

Before Apple could ask her question, the bell began to chime, signaling the start of school. The White Rabbit looked at his stop watch, the three hands spinning frantically.

White Rabbit: Oh dear, oh dear, no time to talk! That's the bell that rings when the bells about to ring! Quickly now!

The Rabbit hopped off towards the school where a tiny, rabbit sized door opened for him. You all looked at it confused in how you would get through yourselves.

Raven: Uh...

Apple shrugged. You reached down and grabbed the door handle which caused the door to react. It suddenly began to change into a series of puzzle pieces before they began to fold away, allowing you access to the school.

You and the other non-Wonderlandians looked in awe at the utter weirdness of the school. Staircases that were upside down, clocks that ticked backwards, a golden statue in the center of the hall that blocked it off for some reason.

All manner of students walked the premises. Just like the train, there were both human and animal folk around.

White Rabbit: Well, what are you waiting for? I said quickly! You mustn't late for class! This way, this way.

The White Rabbit turned around, but he did not move. Rather, the floor began to move. It carried him forward as you all watched.

Y/N: Yep. Still not used to it.

Chase: Um, Sir Y/N?

You looked back to Chase.

Chase: If you're going to be attending class with them, I'll need to take your sword and gear. Safety protocol and all that.

You understood and began to take off your armor. As you did, however, you failed to notice that you were also being moved by the floor. You went to hand Chase your things, but you were in a completely different hall now. You simply wore the red undershirt with black linings depicting heart designs, a pair of black trousers, a black vest with a red heart on the back, and red suspenders that hung from your sides.

Y/N: Uh...what?

Chase sighed. He would have to look for your stuff later. However, his attention was pulled elsewhere.

???: Oy!

Chase lifted his head and looked around. Suddenly, a pebble hit his head. He looked up to see a figure step out from the platform above the school.