A Big Family Secret

Daring: This is quite the blade.

Daring admired your new sword as he balanced it and gave it a few swings. It was the day after your quest and you were heading to talk to Baba Yaga about it. You just happened to have ran into Daring.

Daring: I must say, it is a bit heavy.

Y/N: Really? It seems pretty light to me. Lighter than the Vorpal Blade, at least.

You came across a window to see that it was absolutely storming outside. Lightning struck, briefly illuminating the courtyard where you found a person standing there. You stopped and walked over to the window to get a better view.

Y/N: Who would be out there during this storm?

Daring: Perhaps a helpless damsels in need of rescuing?

Lightning struck again, and Daring got to see who it was for himself. He suddenly screamed and backed away from the window.

Daring: Um, I got to go....anywhere but here. Later.

Daring suddenly took off, throwing your sword up for you to catch. You watched him run away in panic, leaving you confused. You put your sword away and decided to take a detour to find out what was going on.

As you entered the main halls of Ever After High, students were gathered around and whispering rumors to each other.

Lizzie: I heard that she has real wolf claws.

Faybelle: I heard that she actually howls at the moon.

You spotted Raven, Apple, and Maddie and headed their way.

Y/N: Morning, ladies. So, uh, what's going on here?

Raven: Morning, Y/N.

Apple: One of the students from the reform school is coming back today. Everyone is a little on edge.

The reform school? Sounds like a place you should send Oswalt.

Raven: Poor Cerise.

Y/N: What does this have to do with Cerise?

Apple: Well, they're destined to be each other's enemies.

Cerise: What's, uh, so hexciting?

Cerise joined you just as the lighting struck again.

???: Me.

You all looked to the front doors to find the source of the deep yet feminine voice. Standing there was the figure you had seen earlier.

You saw Cerise's eyes grow wide while you were confused. You then noticed the new girl's attire and appearance. Your eyes grew wide.

Maddie: It's Ramona Badwolf!

Ramona: The one and only.