A Boys Camping Trip

You tapped the wooden desk you sat at as you stared at the chalkboard with notes explaining how to run a good kingdom. You didn't really have much interest in this class anymore. You didn't exactly need it now that you weren't going to retake Oz.

You even called One Reflection to let them know what was going on. They were actually very supportive of your choice. It eased your soul a bit after your confrontation with Tina a week ago.

Every time she saw you or Ruby now, she would just walk the other way.

You figured she would get over it eventually. For now, you were pretty happy with how things were going. You and Lizzie were good, you were back to protecting your sister, you spent time with friends, and there was no news on Oswalt.

Oh, and you got to yell at Milton for selling your stuff.

Y/N: EVEN IF I WAS DEAD, YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO SELL MY STUFF! RUBY IS MY NEXT OF KIN SO SHE SHOULD'VE GOTTEN IT!

Milton: B-But, Mr. Ozmandias, I thought you were dead and....

Y/N: EXCUSES EXCUSES!

Giles just watched from the corner with Baba Yaga.

Giles: The youth today are so active. I'm glad that they're speaking their minds.

Baba Yaga: Someone needed to.

It was so refreshing. Truly soup for the soul.

Class finally let out and you let out a sigh of relief. You grabbed your hexbook and got up to leave. Before you could, however, Daring and Dexter approached you.

Daring: Y/N, my guy.

You stopped and smiled. You had actually gotten fairly close to the Charming children since coming back. Darling and you practiced sword fighting, you and Dexter studied together often, and you and Daring had actually, oddly, nice conversations.

Y/N: Hey, guys. What's going on?

Dexter: Well, we have a question for you.

Daring: An invite, actually.

You tilted your head in confusion.

Alistar: A camping trip?

You and Alistar sat across from Daring, Hunter, and Dexter in the courtyard. Students were wondering around, trying to kill time before their next class.

Daring: Absolutely. The Charming Brothers Camping Trip!

Hunter: Plus us, of course.

Dexter: If you agree to go, that is.

You and Alistar looked at each other with uncertainty. You haven't gone camping since you were just a kid and Alistar still didn't really know you guys.

Y/N: I don't know...

Daring: Come on!

He walked behind you and Alistar and his arms around you both.

Daring: It'll just be us guys. Away from all the damselly drama. Quality bro bonding time.

Alistar: Uh, I've only been here for about a month.

Y/N: And what if Oswalt makes a move? I should be here to...

Dexter: Already taken care of!

Dexter pulled out his MirrorPad to show you footage from the cameras set up around the school.