Destiny Calls

You were fast asleep in your bed, still holding Lizzie, when your curtain opened. Hunter peeked in and spotted you. He walked into your area and kneeled down, gently reaching out and shaking you.

Hunter: Y/N. Y/N, wake up.

You groaned while Lizzie lifted an arm and tried to swat him away. Hunter just smiled, amused by how similar the two of you really were.

Hunter: Open your eyes, bud.

You did and you looked at him. He was still smiling.

Y/N: What is it?

Hunter: There's something you should see. We have visitors.

You and Lizzie both immediately woke up and looked at each other.

After getting your jacket, the three of you hurried out to the secret entrance where you found a small group of students heading your way. Your eyes grew wide.

Brair, Cerise, Ramona, Dexter, Alistair, Bunny, Cedar, Cupid and so many others. They jad managed to escape. They managed to find their way here.

You couldn't help but smile. You ran down the hill and immediately tackled Dexter into a hug. Laughter and greetings were quickly exchanged between the two groups. Hunter pulled you and Dexter up before pulling him into a hug of his own.

Maddie: More friends! Yay!

Her and Lizzie made their way to Bunny and Alistair while you watched. There were still many more in the school, but you were slightly more relieved.

Raven: I can't believe you guys are here!

Brair: Well we needed to get out of there. Talk about a mood killer.

Cedar: Oswalt and The Evil Queen have taken over Ever After High completely! And I think they're planning something big.

Hunter: Bigger than taking over the school?

Y/N: What do you mean?

Dexter: Well, Oswalt talked to Blondie about something. Her and Humphrey are still trapped.

Blondie? What could your brother want with Blondie Locks of all people?

Ruby: Well, we can worry about that later. You guys must've walked miles. Let's head inside and get you guys some food.

No one objected to that idea. You watched as they all entered the forest sanctuary one by one. As they did, you and Ruby stared at each other. The same thought going through your heads.

Oswalt needs to be stopped.

Oswalt watched as Humphrey and a few other students set up their equipment onto the stage. Blondie was already connected to the MirrorNet, and Courtly was making sure that she didn't try any tricks.

Oswalt took a deep breath before he looked over his shoulder to see the magic mirror. The one from all the stories.

He walked over to it and placed a hand against the glass. It never got dirty. No smers or fingerprints. It was perfectly designed with a golden frame.

Oswalt: Mirror mirror on the wall.....
--------------
Everyone sat around the center area of the sanctuary to catch up on what had happened since you had left two days ago. Seems like Oswalt's goal wasn't the school after all.