Cook Off

Celebrations at Ever After continued in full sswing. Ruby and Lizzie were playing games while many others got ready for the Chef's Showdown. However, not all were having "good" fun.

Kitty leaned over the top of a booth where a vendor set out two cups of soda. Kitty giggled to herself and used her scoop to scoop up some kitty litter from a bag. She poured some into the cups below just as a surprising figure appeared next to her.

Kitty: Mom!

Chesire: Hello, dear.

She licked her thumb and rubbed some stray litter off of her face, sighing.

Chesire: Sandbox litter? Still so preschool!

She vanished and reapplied ontop of the tall soda statue behind Kitty.

Chesire: Kitty, we talked about this. Go big!

Kitty thought about it before she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up to see another familiar face.

Oswalt: You should listen to your mother.

Kitty nearly gasped at the sight of him, but she found it hard to. Something about seeing him again, it didn't scare her. Rather, she was slightly relived that he was okay.

Kitty: What can I do?

Oswalt smirked as he looked out towards something. Kitty followed his gaze to find that he was looking at the ferris wheel, powered by a large troll who was cracking a handle to make it go.

Kitty smirked as she vanished away. Oswalt watched with a soft smile, making Chesire suspicious.

Down at the Ferris Wheel, Lizzie, Ruby, Daring, and his date for the day all got onto the Ferris Wheel. Following them, Briar, Cerise, Holly, and Cedar got into their own booth.

Briar: I love a good Ferris Wheel!

Holly: Briar, you love anything and everything hexciting. Because, you know...

Holly then pretended to fall asleep, snoring. Cerise and Cedar laughed, but Briar nervously smiled. It was still fresh in the back of her mind that she had thrown the Storybook of Legends into the Well of Wonder.

The four were suddenly interrupted when Hopper began to squeeze his way through.

Hopper: Cedar, Cerise, Holly....

He sat down between Holly and Briar, clearly smitten with the latter.

Hopper: Briar. What do you say we take a "spin" together?

Cerise: Hopper! The cars were made to hold four people, not five!

Briar: I wouldn't worry about it.

The girls watched as Hopper laughed.

Hopper: So, Briar, you um...you look really enchanting and...uh....oh, no!

Hopper suddenly changed into his frog form which cleared the space needed for the girls. Frog Hooper placed a hand on his tiny chest and proclaimed to Briar.

Hopper: My soul is aflame, my heart is afire!

Briar: Told ya.

The bell dinged and the Troll started to make the Ferris Wheel spin. On his shoulder, however, Kitty appeared with a bottle of pepper. She poured some into her hand before blowing it towards the Troll's face. She then vanished again.

The Troll suddenly sniffed the peppers and began to react. Then...he let out a sigh.

THEN HE REACTED AGAIN!

He sneezed, causing him to crank the large handle qhich sent the Ferris Wheel spinning at quick speeds. Everyone on the ride began to scream as each sneeze made it go faster and faster.