Save The Wonder!

Raven, Cerise, Holly, and Briar ran as quickly as they could through the Enchanted Forest. As the wonder continued to die at Ever After. Cerise looked back to see the effects that it was having the even the animals.

An elk simply slouched down, seemingly dying in it's own body.

Cerise gasped and continued to run.

Ever After was in danger.

Cedar walked through the Spring Fairest festival with a smile on her face. She pointed to one student.

Cedar: Looking good.

When they turned away, she stuck a tongue out in disgust.

Cedar: Love the dress!

Lizzie: Cedar! Where's that book of riddles?!

Cedar stopped walking when she found the Wonderlandians in her way. As they waited for their answer, Tina and Reggie happened to be walking by. They stopped and noticed Ruby with the group.

Reggie: Well, now why is Ruby with those Wonderlanders?

Tina crossed her arms. Ever since they came here, they've been pushed to the side by you and Ruby. They were your friends first. They were Ozzians just like you were. And now Ruby is hanging out with them?

Cedar: Uh, I don't know what your talking about.

Lizzie: Oh, yes you do! I saw you reading it during the Chef Showdown and....

Lizzie gasped.

Lizzie: Cedar is lying!

Maddie: Okay, this cures is so NOT hat-tastic!

Ruby looked at Cedar and crossed her arms.

Ruby: So, Cedar, you have a crush on my brother?

Cedar: Absolutely not.

Ruby laughed.

Bunny: Well, how are we gonna find the book?

Alistar rubbed his chin. Then, it hit him.

Alistair: By asking her a lie! Of course!

Alistar thought about his question for a moment.

Alistar: Cedar, where didn't you put the book when you where done reading it?!

Cedar: I didn't throw it in the dumpster behind the Castleteria, if that's what your asking.

Alistar: Ha ha! It worked! Let's go!

The five ran off to find the book while Cedar stayed. She rolled her eyes.

Cedar: He is so smart.
-----------
The girls ran through Book End as the Wonder faded. Now, it was affecting people. Turning them into hallow husks with no personality, color, or even thoughts.

Time was running out.

But, you had no idea.

You chose to stay in Wonderland to help the Queen and find Alistar. You needed to give him the letter that Alice gave you. And, while you were here, you were hoping to find something that you could use against Oswalt.

He was too powerful for you to face as you were. He had powerful magic.

You entered the throneroom where the Queen was spending her time coloring an entire page of her journel red. She hummed to herself before she noticed you were there.