Chapter 3-A visit to the harbour

The morning rays shone through the mere gaps of the curtains and light soon filled the room. Razor, who was the first one to be awake woke up from his slumber to see his partner still asleep. Bennett's sleeping face was peaceful and beautiful to the grey-haired one's eyes as the latter slightly blushed, staring at the sleeping face, dazed by the sight. Shaking his head violently, he got out of the bed gingerly, so as not to disturb his partner's sleep.

  Not knowing how to cook, Razor decided to ask the receptionist, Verr Godlet for help. Walking out of the room, he wandered around the inn till he finally found the familiar-looking counter. "Hello, lady," the boy awkwardly said. "It's Verr Godlet, young man," the brown-eyed receptionist gently reminded Razor. "Verr Godlet," the red-eyed lad oddly pronounced. "Ah, never mind," Verr Godlet replied, "May I help you?" She continued. "Razor need..food...to eat," replied the boy. "Oh! You can go to our chef, YanXiao, to cook a meal for you! He's just downstairs," the receptionist said. "Thank you, Verr Godlet," said Razor as he once again, oddly pronounced the name.

  Walking down one floor, the boy saw a burly man near the stove. "Are you...chef?" Asked Razor awkwardly, walking up to the buff man. "Ah, yes kiddo! What would you like?"  YanXiao replied. "Want...two cooked meat," the red-eyed boy continued. "That will be one hundred mora kid!" The chef said. Puzzled, Razor tilted his head questioning, "Mo...ra?"

"What? You don't even know what's mora?" Bellowed the chef with frustration. Flabbergasted by the rude reply, Razor took a step back and apologised softly, looking down with shame plastered on his face. "YanXiao!" A voice shouted across. It was from the receptionist, Verr Godlet. "You shouldn't be treating our customers like that," reminded the brown-haired lady as she got out of the counter and towards the kitchen. "He's just a clueless boy from Mondstadt who is distant from the human civilisation, and you should really apologies for the rude gesture, maybe as an apology, you could cook up two cooked meat for him with no charge?" Verr Godlet said, sighing. This was not the first time a case like this happens. "I understand my actions, it's just that I can't control my anger sometimes, sorry kiddo, I'll cook up two fried eggs right away, forgive me, ay?" YanXiao apologised, feeling guilty.

  "Thank you, chef," Razor thanked as the two cooked meat were handed to him on two plates. "I'll help you with them," Verr Godlet offered her help to the boy kindly which the red-eyed lad agreed, handing him a plate of cooked meat. Together, they went to Razor's room. "Verr Godlet," the grey-haired boy whispered. "Yes?" Replied the lady softly, unsure of why they were suddenly speaking softly. "Benny sleeping, no disturb," Razor said. "Ohhh, alright," Verr Godlet nodded.

  As the half-wolf gently turned the doorknob, the brown-eyed lady questioned, "You will be alright on your own now, am I wrong?" She handed the plate back to Razor. "Yes, thank you, Verr Godlet," the boy received the plate and thanked her. Verr Godlet smiled softly and bid the boy goodbye before leaving promptly. Carefully closing the door, Razor swiftly placed the plates on the dining table. After doing so, he refilled two glasses that he found in the kitchen with water. "How considerate of you towards your boyfriend, haha," a familiar voice said. It was from Anastasia. "Missed me?" Anastasia continued. "Hello, Anastasia," Razor replied, looking happy that Anastasia was here. "Oh, gotta go, your boyfriend's coming," the girl had a smug on her face before disappearing into her own mists.

  "Wolfie, Wolfie?" A voice came from the bedroom. "Razor here," the red-eyed boy replied as Bennett, who was finally awake, came to the kitchen. "Oh, morning Wolfie! You had me worried! Did you cook these?" Questioned the green-eyed boy. Razor looked down at the meat before saying, "No, chef cooked it, not much, Razor don't know how to order,"

  Bennett giggled as he hugged the half-wolf, "You're so considerate, Wolfie! That's what I like about you! I love you!"  Beamed the adventurer. Razor's cheeks grew hot as he heard what the white-haired boy said. He wanted to say "I love you" back but those three words seemed to be stuck in his throat as he was unable to say them, even to his own boyfriend. It's just three simple words, why can't Razor say it to Benny?

  After sitting down to eat their simple breakfast, Bennett suggested, "Hey Wolfie, why not we head over to Liyue Harbour? I bet there will be some things we have never seen before! Let's head over now!" The grey-haired boy nodded quietly in agreement. Together, the two boys left Wangshu Inn and to Liyue Harbour.