Chapter 15-Regret

"Tick-Tock, 'legendary' adventurer," the abyss mage rushed the adventurer.

"Alright! I'll give Razor, now give the baby back!" Bennett demanded. Hearing this, the red-eyed boy was stunned, but he knew it was for the baby, so he accepted it, but how could he give his boyfriend away?

"Good," the abyss mage said. Razor walked towards the abyss mage with much doubt why his partner chose Yichen over him. Sure Yichen is a baby and all, but isn't he worried about losing his boyfriend more?

"But sorry not sorry!" The abyss mage exclaimed as he took both the baby and Razor into the portal, never to be seen again.

Bennett stood rooted to the ground, trying to process what had just happened. He was dumbfounded. Did the abyss mage trick him? He was the one that was supposed to trick the abyss mage by giving Razor to them along with Anastasia! Now the abyss mage has taken hold of both Razor and Yichen, what will he do now? Both of their lives will be at risk! A numb sensation spread over his head as a lump formed in his throat. He did not know what to do. Now, his only hope is for Anastasia to save the two and bring them to safety. The adventurer will not underestimate the spirit, but could not help but wonder if he could have taken care of this situation better. He took a deep breath, trying to hold back his tears as he went to Qince village.

Knocking on Chongyun's door with long pauses in between, the door finally opened.

  "Oh, Bennett!" The exorcist greeted. Bennett smiled weakly.

  "You don't look too good, where's Razor? And Yichen?"

  The adventurer shed a tear hearing their names. He did not want to be reminded about what had happened just recently.

  "Can we talk?" He said, wiping away his tears.

  "Sure, come inside," Chongyun said, feeling worried about him.

———

  "Razor and Yichen got taken away by the Abyss Order, now my only hope is for Anastasia to bring them back..." the adventurer trailed off.

"What? How could that be?"

"They wanted to raise Yichen as their own and use him for no good, they also took Razor away because I was dumb enough to say that I'll do anything to get Yichen back, it's a long story,"

"I'm so sorry to hear that,"

"Now I'm really worried about them losing their lives, why am I so stubborn..."

"Think on the bright side Bennett! Anastasia is from Celestia! A place that almost no one could get to!"

"But at the same time, we shouldn't underestimate the Abyss Order..."

"That's true, but in a sense, Celestia is more powerful than the Abyss Order!"

Bennett sighed as he hung his head low. "It's gonna be so lonely without Yichen and Razor...at this point, I don't feel like adventuring anymore..."

"I'll accompany you, if you'll like," Chongyun offered. "Xingqiu is also free nowadays, he could also accompany too!"

"Really? I'll appreciate that. The feeling of loneliness had disappeared ever since Razor started travelling with me...now it is unbearable," Bennett sighed as he said.

"I'll tell Xingqiu about this, let's go to Liyue Harbour shall we?"

"I'll just wait outside Liyue Harbour, I don't want the people from Liyue to see me in this state,"

"Alright then, once we get to Xingqiu let's take a stroll is that fine?"

"Yep,"