Chapter 20-The finale

"Who needs to use Teleport Waypoints when you have a walking teleporter!" Xingqiu teased.

  "I'll...take that as a compliment," Anastasia said, looking confused. "I'm going back, I'll explain everything once you get into Wangshu Inn,"

  "Alright then, cya," the young master said as the spirit disappeared. "Let's head to the inn now,"

———

  "Ver Godlet," Razor said as they approached the receptionist. This time, he has finally been able to pronounce her name correctly. "Oh Razor! Welcome back," the brown-haired lady welcomed.

  "A room for four please," Xingqiu requested.

  "Alright, here's the key, please head to the room number that is carved onto the key," Verr Godlet instructed.

"Thank you so much, here's the Mora," the blue-haired thanked the receptionist as he handed Mora over to the receptionist.

"Enjoy your stay!" Verr Godlet smiled and bid them goodbye as they headed to their temporary room.

———

"Alright, we'll be staying here for two to three days," Xingqiu said as he closed the door behind him once everyone went into the room.

Razor laid the adventurer down on one of the beds gingerly as Anastasia reappeared the moment he did so with Yichen in her arms.

  "I'm so sorry everyone, this is my fault," she said.

  "Uh, actually, it was mine, don't sweat it," Xingqiu laughed awkwardly as he said.

  "A 'true love's kiss' huh," Chongyun teased him.

  "Oh stop it, Yun Yun," he felt embarrassed while saying it.

  "Can I explain?" Anastasia had no choice but to interrupt.

  "Yes, yes, go ahead, I'm quite curious, why did it take you four days to save them?" Xingqiu questioned.

  "I was...'hibernating',"

  "You can hibernate?"

  "Yep. This happens once in one thousand years on any day of the year. It's when a Celestia spirit falls unconscious for four days to make oneself even more powerful. It's like an upgrade. I happen to start 'hibernating' when Yichen and Razor were taken away by the Abyss Order along with me. It was only when I was done 'hibernating' that I realised the state the three of us were in. I knew Razor was cursed by the Abyss Order, but I had no choice but to send him to Bennett's location as I was threatened by the Abyss Order and I still had Yichen to save. I thought I could make it in time to break the Abyss curse but I was too late, I'm so glad everything is alright now," Anastasia heaved a sigh of relief.

  "Same here. I should've helped out, my deepest apologies," the young master felt guilty for what he did.

  "It's fine Xingqiu, everything is settled now, plus, the past is the past," the spirit said. "I'm going back to my portal now, take good care of Yichen okay?"

  Razor, who grabbed a chair to sit beside the bed Bennett was on, outstretched both of his hands, signalling Anastasia to put the baby in his hands, which she did before disappearing into mists. "Razor wait here until Benny wakes up," he said.

  "Are you sure Razor?" Chongyun asked. Razor nodded firmly. "Alright then," said the exorcist.

  "Let's go, Yun Yun," Xingqiu said as he pulled the blue-eyed boy's arm and dragged him out of the bedroom.

  Though Razor knew that everything is going to be fine, the guilt of stabbing his lover still aches in his heart. The red-eyed boy placed his hand over Bennett's. "Razor sorry Razor stabbed Benny..." he said as he stared at the adventurer's face. The half-wolf felt warmth trapped in his heart as he stared longer with Yichen in his arm.

  It was soon time to sleep. However hard Xingqiu and Chongyun convinced Razor to sleep on a bed to feel comfortable, the grey-haired boy was stubborn enough to refuse it and slept on the chair instead.

———

  For the whole of the next day, Razor stayed seated on the same chair, with the young master and exorcist bringing food for the half-wolf to eat. They also took turns taking care of Yichen.

  "Razor, you should really make yourself comfortable, plus it's confirmed that Bennett will wake up!" Chongyun suggested.

"Razor wants to stay by Benny's side," he said, looking at the adventurer.

"Forget it, Yun Yun. This is how Razor shows his love for Bennett," the blue-haired boy whispered in the blue-eyed boy's ear. Chongyun nodded.

"Goodnight, Razor, make sure you sleep well," Xingqiu said as he and the exorcist went to their bed.

———

It was around midnight when both Xingqiu and Chongyun were asleep, yet Razor was still awake as the night lamp that was placed on the nightstand shone dimly. Sleeping on the chair was in fact uncomfortable for him. It was also hard for him to sleep on.

He looked at the adventurer, who was still unconscious. Maybe he should sleep on the bed Bennett was lying on since it was for two people to sleep on anyway. He just wanted to "punish" himself for stabbing his lover by staying seated in the chair all day. The red-eyed boy stood up and pushed the adventurer's front hair back gently. He then leaned over and kissed Bennett's forehead. "Goodnight, Benny, my lupical," Razor said softly. He got onto the bed and scooted closer to the green-eyed boy, placing his hand on the adventurer's chest, feeling his heartbeat. He was glad that he was alive.

———

Bennett finally opened his eyes for the first time in two and a half days. He did not feel dead, which he thought he was but instead, he felt alive. The first thing he saw was Razor sleeping beside him. It made him feel happy. Sending the adventurer's consciousness, the red-eyed boy was awake immediately. "Bennett," Razor said as he jumped onto the white-haired adventurer, which scared him as it was unexpected. The grey-haired boy pulled Bennett's head closer to him as they kissed. The adventurer's cheeks grew extremely hot as his heart rate accelerated. "Bennett mine," the half-wolf said as he hugged the green-eyed boy tightly, kicking his legs. "I'm all yours Wolfie, don't worry!" Bennett said as he giggled.

"Oh wait, where's Yichen?" Worry started to engulf the adventurer. "Yichen safe, Yichen sleeping," Razor replied. The white-haired boy heaved a sigh of relief.

"I think we should give Yichen to the knights of fuvonious for them to raise him. We can't just put him in danger every time we go adventuring. What do you say, Wolfie?" Bennett suggested. The half-wolf nodded vigorously. "We'll take a trip to Mondstadt to drop him off, Lisa will take care of him," the adventurer decided.

"Look at how cute they are, the two clueless lovebirds," Xingqiu said as watched them from behind the wall with Chongyun. Both of them were awake early and the young master expected Bennett to wake up on this day.

  The sun and moon, the sun, who was kind-hearted, enthusiastic and buoyant, someone that has contagious laughter, always has a winning smile plastered on his face and a wholesome personality who met his soulmate, the moon, dark, aloof, mysterious and lonely, someone that is shunned away by society, always seemed to be very sad all the time, rarely smiles, needs love, attention and appreciation. the story of an adventurer and a half-wolf shall officially end.

~THE END~
A bonus chapter is waiting for you after this!

A/N
A big thank you to all of my readers out there! I really appreciate you guys reading my fanfics and hyping up the first part of my Rannett fanfic! Also I have an important exam coming at the end of the year so I shall not compose any more stories until the examinations are over. See you guys in November 2022!