Bonus chapter!

Five years had passed since then, with Bennett and Razor travelling all of Teyvat together, Inazuma, Fontaine, Natlan and Snezhnaya. It sure was not a smooth adventure every day, with some perilous places around Teyvat they had to explore and near-death moments, but it sure was a fun journey. Xingqiu and Chongyun are now married if you are wondering. With the years passing by, the adventurer and the half-wolf met a lot of good pals on their journey and Razor had outgrown Bennett and also grew fairly muscular. Now adults(both twenty-one) and there was nowhere else to explore in Teyvat anymore, the adventurer decided to head back to Monstadt after five years to visit everyone along with Razor.

"Ah, Mondstadt's fresh air and scenery! It's been a long time, right Wolfie?" The white-haired boy exclaimed as he and Razor walked towards the bridge that brought them to Mondstadt's gates. It seems that the knights standing at the front gates were not Swan and Lawrence anymore, maybe they have retired. Who knows?

"The legendary adventurer is back! Oh, and his boyfriend Razor!" Someone exclaimed. Okay let us pause here, how do they know Bennett has a boyfriend you may ask? Well, let's just say Xingqiu published the poem and it went viral. There were many theories roaming around about the poem. The young master had to confirm that the adventurer in the poem was Bennett, which was pretty obvious, and that he did in fact have a boyfriend. Many people from all around Teyvat were astonished by the news and surprisingly supports the adventurer. And if you are wondering, Xingqiu advised the people who might meet Razor shall not crowd around him.

"Welcome back, the two of you!" Many people welcomed Bennett and the half-wolf warmly on their way, which the two appreciated.

"Ah! The legendary adventurer with his life-long soulmate! Prinzessin der Verurteilung is more than pleased to meet you again! Seems that the marvellous strings of fate have brought us together to meet each other face to face!" A blonde hair, now a lady with green eyes by the name of Fischl ran towards them.

"She means that she is happy to meet you two," her companion, the purple bird named Oz spoke.

"I'm so happy to meet you again Fischl!" Bennett exclaimed.

"Mm, nice to meet you," the red-eyed boy said.

"I owe you the deepest apologies, my fellow friends. I did tell you I had to pay my dearest astrologist Mona Megistus a surprise visit in the city of justice, Fontaine right? But dear me I've forgotten to tell you I decided to stay with her a few three hundred and sixty-five days, which is known as years, but it was a common term back in Immernachtreich. Mondstadt was also getting a little plain and boring for this princess. When I returned to the city of freedom, I then realised that the O mighty adventurer had gone travelling in Inazuma then! So I decided to wait for you, my fellow comrades! And you finally came back! Prinzessin der Verurteilung is again, really overjoyed to meet you! It felt that my heart has burst out with joy seeing your success and fame!"

"Mein Fräulein means that she had taken a trip to visit Mona who is in Fontaine and stayed there for a few years. When she came back, she was told that you two went adventuring in Inzauma and decided to wait for you," Oz clarified.

"Oz! Let me have my speech!" The blonde-haired lady said crossing her arms, offended.

"It's fine Fischl! I love your speech! Oz was just trying to make us understand what you're saying better!" Bennett said, trying to make Fischl feel better.

"I appreciate your wonderful comment you had about my speech, very, very much appreciated from the princess of Immernachtreich!" Heartfelt, the green-eyed lady said.

"Mein Fräulein, don't you need to help out in the Adventurers' Guild with something?" The purple bird reminded. Fischl posed awkwardly with her arms up all of a sudden, her eyes widening with shock. "Oh my Immernachtreich! Thank you, my dear Ozzie! How could I push that thing back in my mind and forget about it! Dear me, I apologise my friends! This busy princess has got to go to work! Farewell you two dearest soulmates, may the strings of fate bring us together again!" She ran off with Oz following her. Bennett waved his arm in the air enthusiastically, biding Fischl goodbye.