Chapter 1

I have two weeks left of my summer vacation and then I have to get back to work. I work as a secretary at JC ( Jeon Corporation). I recently started working there and I'm not sure what they do, but the only thing I have to do is organize and plan things. The boss is Mr. Jeon and he is nice and polite. Even though I don't work there for a long time, I have a lot of fun doing my job. I have fun colleagues and I learn a lot from them. My phone buzzes on my bed. I stand up from my desk and grab my phone. It's the work group chat.

-Y'all, we get a new CEO after the summer vacation

- I heard that he is very hot, but has kind of a bad temper

- OMG, can't wait to meet him

everyone in the group is going crazy about this new CEO, I just hope he is nice and polite just like Mr. Jeon. We already knew a new CEO would come because Mr. Jeon is too old to continue working, we just didn't know when till now. I turn my phone off and throw it back on the bed, turn around and shove my chair back to my desk. I look at the time on my computer, shit it's already 18:00. I turn my computer off too and run downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and see a note.

--I'm off to work, don't forget to do the dishes when you're done and could you please take out the trash? Loves mom--

Of course, I have to do it again. After a few months, I can at least leave the house. I get paid enough, so I can leave in 4 or 5 months, that's the beauty of saving money. I make some ramen and take it to my room upstairs. I put the ramen on the nightstand and jump on my bed. I turn my phone on and put on a Korean drama and start eating. Suddenly my show gets interrupted by a phone call. It's Eun Jeong. I immediately pick up the phone. 'Hey, what's up?' 'Hey, would you like to go out with me? partying and drinking?' I laugh. 'I don't know.' 'Oh come on, it'll be fun.' 'Oké fine.' I say with a sigh. 'Great I'll pick you up in 30 minutes, bye.' 'bye.'

I hang up the phone and finish my food. I grab a black dress out of my closet, with my black high heels. I put my hair up in a messy bun and grab my stuff. The doorbell rings and I open up. 'Heyy.' Eun Jeong says with a big smile on her face. 'Hey.' I close the door and sit in the car. 'I'm glad you came.' She says with a smirk. 'Yeah, well I can't say no to my best friend.' I say and we both laugh. 'No obviously, I would drag you out of the house.' 'Yeah, well then I would have to call the cops.' We both laugh even harder. It's dumb, but we always laugh about something that isn't even that funny. 'Where are we going anyway?' I ask while I look outside the window. 'There's this new club, I heard it's fun in there. It's called crystal club.' 'Oh oké.' We arrive within 30 minutes, there are a lot of people waiting to go inside. Two bodyguards are checking everyone's ID. Eun Jeong parks the car and we both step out. She wears a beautiful silver glitter dress, with white shoes and her light brown hair falls over her shoulders. She is really pretty and sometimes I'm even jealous of her. Everything about her is just perfect. We stand at the end of the line and after 10 minutes we are inside the building. The building is big, it has stairs and a big podium. We walk to the bar and order our drinks, Eun Jeong and I ordered the same drink, Bacardi cola. We take our glasses and look around the place. There are a lot of rooms you can go into, there are rooms for karaoke and rooms if you want to go to someplace quiet. Some rooms are used for make-out sessions. I wonder what's upstairs though. 'Shall we dance?' Eun Jeong asks. 'Sure why not.' I quickly finish my drink and put it back on the bar and walk to the dance floor with Eun Jeong.

At 23:00 I get a text message, I open up my WhatsApp and see a text from my mom.

Mom- Where are you? I just got home, are you oké?

She is always so concerned even though I'm 20. I'm not a kid anymore, but I think she sometimes forgets that.

- I'm fine, don't worry, I can take care of myself. I'm staying at Eun Jeong's house tonight. Love you.

Mom- Oké sweetie, have fun.

I turn off my phone and get another drink from the bar. Eun Jeong is chatting and dancing with some dude she just met, so I felt like the best thing I could do, for now, is leave them alone till it gets out of hand. I grab my drink and turn around when Eun Jeong stands behind me with that dude. 'Hey Hyun Joo, this is Jimin.' 'Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Jimin, Park Jimin.' He says. He sticks his arm out, so I can shake his hand. 'Hi, Hyun Joo, Lee Hyun Joo.' I say and shake his hand. He is around 1,74m, has brown hair and dark brown eyes. He looks handsome in his suit, but I think he is a little older than us. 'Would you girls like to meet my friends?' He asks both of us but is only looking at Eun Jeong. 'Yeah, that'll be fun.' She says and grabs my hand and drags me with them. We walk upstairs and there are even more karaoke rooms and quiet rooms. We walk through a big hallway and stop at the last door there is. Jimin holds the door and Eun Jeong walks in first. 'Hey guys, this is Eun Jeong and this is Hyun Joo.' Jimin says and sits next to the other six guys. How many friends can you have, I only have one. I look at all of them. 'Hi, I'm Min Yoongi or Suga' Says the guy with dark blond hair and dark brown eyes. 'Hi, I'm Taehyung.' Says the guy with light brown hair and light brown eyes. 'Hi, I'm Namjoon' Says the guy with blond hair and light brown eyes. Namjoon is the tallest one in the group. I think he is around 181m. 'Hi, I'm Jung Hoseok.' Says the guy with dark brown hair and light brown eyes. 'Hi, I'm Seok Jin' Says the guy with light blond hair and dark brown eyes. All of the guys introduced themselves, except for one. The guy with black hair and dark brown eyes. He's just sitting there and staring at us. It kind of makes me feel uncomfortable when people stare at me. 'Hi, nice to meet all of you.' I say and bow down. They do the same, except for the one with black hair. He has a middle part and his hair is a little wavy. 'Come one dude, you should introduce yourself instead of staring.' Namjoon says. The other guys laugh. He stands up and walks toward us and stops right in front of Eun Jeong. 'Nice to meet you, I'm Jungkook.' He bows down quickly and then stands right in front of me. 'Have we met before?' He then says after a minute of silence. 'I don't think so.' I say and laugh awkwardly. 'Well then, hi I'm Jungkook.' He bows down and then comes back up to keep eye contact. He looks me up and down, he even takes a step back to get a better look. 'Well, shall we sit down?' Seok Jin eventually says, to break the awkward silence. I walk around Jungkook and sit on the couch. Eun Jeong walks behind me, but then Jungkook pulls her back. 'Sorry, do you mind if I sit next to Hyun Joo?' He asks. At least he waits for her answer. 'Sure.' She says, a bit surprised. What does he want from me? Have I done something wrong? or is it a prank maybe?

After 30 minutes I stand up. 'Sorry, I need to use the bathroom' I say. Jungkook immediately makes room for me. I walk to the bathroom and sit there on the toilet. God, it was so weird how Jungkook acted. The way he stared at me. But he looked handsome and when he sat next to me, god his perfume was killing me. I grab my phone, I have no text messages, no notifications, and no missed calls. My mom is probably already asleep. I turn my phone off again and walk out of the bathroom. I get a little dizzy, I think I'm a little drunk. I walk to the door and open the door. 'AAHH!' I scream like a little child, who saw a ghost.