Chapter 3

⚠This chapter contains sexual scenes, if you're under 18 don't read. ⚠

I turn the shower on and take my clothes off. 

Jungkook POV: 

I followed Hyun Joo slowly with the car. I knew she was lying. She tried to go away, but I feel the need to be with her, in case something happened. 'What the hell!' I hear her say. 'What?' I walk toward Hyun Joo and see her looking at the door. 'Ah, there's no lock,' I say. 'I won't watch.' I finish and walk away to the bedroom. She walks to the closet in the bedroom and opens the door. She looks so beautiful in that dress and with that messy bun. She is skinny and has a perfect body. Her dress is a little short, but long enough to cover up her ass even if she would bow down. She takes some clothes out of the closet and walks back to the bathroom. She closes the door and I hear the shower. I lay down on the bed and look up at the ceiling. Why do I feel the need to protect her? I never had that before, when I would bring a girl home. 

I hear Hyun Joo turning off the shower. That's perfect because I need to use the toilet. I stand up and walk to the bathroom, just the see that the door is not completely closed. I want to turn around and walk back, but I also need to go to the toilet. I don't mean to watch, but she is standing in the perfect spot, she can't see me, but I can see her through the reflection of the mirror. I see her drying herself. She knows exactly how to dry herself without me, being able to see her private parts. She looks so fucking hot, I don't know if I can control myself. She puts her underwear on and damn, she looks hot in every way. She puts her shirt and shorts on and dries her hair with the towel. I quickly run back to the bed and lay down. She comes out of the shower and walks toward the bed. 'Did you open the door?' She asks. 'No, I didn't I was here the whole time.' I say. I can see on her face she knows I'm lying. 'I swear I didn't open the door, but now that you're done, I need to use the toilet.' I say. I stand up and walk to the bathroom. 'You're lying about something, tell me what you did!' She says demanding. It turns me on how she demands me to tell her. 'I needed to use the toilet and stood up, just to find out you didn't close the door completely, so I walked back to the bed,' I say. 'but if you want it to be fair, I'll let the door open a little too.' I finish my sentence and turn around. 'No, please close the door.' Hyun Joo says quickly. I walk into the bathroom and close the door. 

When I walk back into the bedroom, I see her lying on the bed. I open the closet and grab a black shirt and some black shorts. I close the doors and take off my shirt. Through the mirror, I can see Hyun Joo looking at my abs. 'Do you like what you see?' I ask her while smirking. I turn around and she immediately hides her head in the blankets. 'Is that a no?' I ask her. 'S-sorry.' she says. I take my pants off and put on the clothes I found in the closet. I walk to the bed and lay next to her under the blankets. 'You can stop hiding now, I have my clothes on.' I say laughing. She slowly comes back up. She has red cheeks and I know that we both are still drunk. I look at her and all I can think about is her body that will perfectly fit in my hands, her sitting on my lap and kissing me, I want her now. I slowly come closer to her, while we keep eye contact. I stop at a 1,5-meter distance to see if I get permission to do what I'm about to do. She slowly comes forward to me. After 1 meter I can't handle it anymore. 'Are you teasing me, baby girl?' I ask her and without getting her answer, I press my lips against hers. She slightly opens her mouth and that's my sign to go further. I stick my tongue in her mouth and make small circles, she follows the rhythm. I pull the blanket off and throw it beside the bed. I go on top of her and slowly let my hand slide down. When my hand reaches her thighs she shakes a little. 'What's wrong, does that tickle you, baby girl.' I say and smirk. 'Yeah, it does but it feels good, keep going.' She says demanding and smirks back. I continue and slowly take her shorts off. I like to play it slow since girls have a harder time coming, I'd like both of us to finish at the same time. I throw her shorts in the same direction as I threw the blanket. She runs her hands through my hair. I can feel my d*ck grow, I purposely push my hips a little lower, so she can feel it against her p*ssy. I pull her shirt over her head and throw it on the ground. I pause and take a look at her. She is laying on the bed in her underwear. Her body is so beautiful. 'What?' She asks insecurely. 'Nothing, you're fucking beautiful and I can't take my eyes off you.' I say. She comes up and sits right in front of me. We both sit on our knees except I still have my clothes on. She then kisses me and takes over control. She takes my shirt off and while she throws that on the ground, I move to the side of the bed. I loosen my belt and when I want to unbutton my pants Hyun Joo stops me. 'Let me do it.' She stands up and sits on her knees in front of me. She loosens my buttons and takes my pants off. She comes back up and sits on my lap and continues kissing me. It's taking too long so I push her onto the bed, take off her underwear and kiss her neck. I go down from her neck to her belly and then her thighs. I stop right in front of her p*ssy and look at her. 'Are you sure?' I ask her. She responded with a nod. I go down with my hand and stick two fingers inside. 'You're so wet, baby girl.' I say. I start slowly and then go faster and faster. Hyun Joo starts to moan louder and louder. I take my fingers out and start to eat her p*ssy. Hyun Joo starts shaking. 'Ahh, Jungkook!' She screams when she comes. I come back up and kiss her. Hyun Joo pushes me off her and sits on top of me. She kisses my neck, then my chest, and belly, and stops at the edge of my boxer. She takes my boxer off and my d*ck is straight up. She wraps her tiny hands around my d*ck and starts going up and down. 'Ah, Hyun Joo.' I moan. My breath goes faster and so does she. Then she stops and puts her mouth over my d*ck and starts sucking. It almost doesn't fit, but she does it anyway. 'Ah, yes baby girl.' I push my head back. It feels so good that I don't want to stop her, but I can't come now. 'Stop.' I say with a husky voice. I sit straight up and pull Hyun Joo on my lap. I kiss her and she knows exactly what I want. She sits on my d*ck and slowly goes down. She starts riding my d*ck, while I suck her nipple. I grab her ass with one hand while I hold her tiny waist in my other hand. The way her waist fits perfectly in my hands makes me even hornier. She goes faster. 'Ahh!' We both moan. 'Ahh.' We start to moan faster and louder. 'Can you fuck me from behind Jungkook?' I look surprised at her. She stops and sits on my lap, while my d*ck is still inside her. 'Please?' She begs. I don't have to let her ask me three times. I grab her tiny waist and help her get off my d*ck. I push her onto the bed. 'Push your hips up.' I demand her. she does as I say. 'Spread your legs.' Again she does as I say. I go inside her and start slow. When we both started moaning faster and louder, I grabbed her waist and pulled her back. She pushes her head back and rests it on my shoulder. With one hand I slowly go down and play with her clit, the other one plays with her nipples. 'Faster Jungkook' She begs. She does as I say and I do as she says. 'I'm gonna come Jungkook!' She screams. 'Ahh!' 'Hang on, baby girl, almost there.' I almost can't talk due to the pleasure. I go faster and after a few more thrusts, our bodies shake due to the pleasure. 

We lay next to each other, naked. I grab the blanket and put it over us. 'Did you enjoy it?' I ask. 'Yeah, it was good.' She says and bites her lip. I kiss her on her forehead. 'That's good.' I say. After a few seconds, I ask: 'Can I ask you something?' 'Yeah, sure.' I make eye contact with her. 'How did you know exactly what to do? You didn't even ask how you had to do it?' 'I just read books' She says nervously. Does she read books? 'Are you sure you haven't done this before, because you did a really good job?' 'Yeah, it really was my first time, but I'm glad you enjoyed it too.' She laughs, which makes me laugh too. 'Goodnight baby girl.' I say with my husky voice. 'Goodnight Jungkook.' She says and then turns on her side, so I face her back. I move closer to her and put my arm around her, she holds my hand and then we fall asleep.