Chapter 6

' I felt guilty, I was just too scared to stay and to face you. You have seen me naked and it was my first time, I didn't even know what to do, I freaked and ran out.' For the rest of the ride, we both are silent.

Jungkook POV:

I walk to my office leaving Hyun Joo behind. I close my door, put my coat around my chair and sit down. I lean back and look outside the window, beside the door. I see Hyun Joo sitting down, she still has a bit of redness in her eyes, but nobody seemed to notice that when we came upstairs. She smiled politely and said the right things. I wonder if I would be able to tell if she cried before coming to work. Would I notice that she had been crying? or is it just that I know that she cried? I turn my computer on and start to work. I get interrupted by a knock on the door. 'Come in' I say. The door opens carefully and then I see Hyun Joo. 'Sir, you have a meeting in 30 minutes.' She says. She is good at hiding her emotions, it's like nothing happened before. 'Alright, thank you.' I look her in the eye, but she turns her head quickly and walks out. Everything she does reminds me of the first time I saw her. She is distracting me. I shake my head and try to get her out of my mind and focus on my work. I keep thinking about our one-night stand and our lunch, and our talk in the car. She looks so perfect and kind, but she also has a past. I want to know her past, but I don't want her to know about mine. I look at the time, In 5 minutes I have a meeting. I turn my computer off and grab my stuff. I open my door and while I'm closing the door I look at Hyun Joo. 'Make sure no one enters okay?' She looks up from her computer and looks at me. 'Yes sir.' She says politely. Smiling at me as if nothing happened. I walk to the room and close the door. 

'Oké that was it, you'll are dismissed.' I wait till everyone is gone. I clean everything up and leave the room. I walk through the hallway and hear a familiar voice. 

'I need to go in there.' 'I'm sorry I can't let you enter.' I see Hyun Joo talking to a woman. 'That's ridiculous, I need to see him now.' I walk closer. 'What's going on here?' I ask and look at Hyun Joo, then at the woman. 'What are you doing here?' I ask her. 'Well, I wanted to see you.' She walks closer and hugs me. 'Hyun Joo, this is my sister Yun Woong, Yun Woong this is my secretary Hyun Joo.' 'Hi nice to meet you, sorry for not letting you in, I didn't know Jungkook had a sister.' She says nervously. 'It's okay.' Yun Woong says laughing. 'Why are you here so late?' I ask her. 'Well, I finished work early and thought, maybe you would like to have dinner with me?' 'I have a lot of work to do, I don't think that's a good idea.' I look at Hyun Joo and then back at my sister. 'Oh come on, you need to eat dinner right? You wanna join us for dinner Hyun Joo?' Hyun Joo looks surprised at me and then back at Yun Woong. 'You know what fine, we'll have dinner, but not for too long, because Hyun Joo and I have a lot of work.' Hyun Joo looks even more surprised now. 'Come one, grab your stuff.' I tell her. She does as I say. 

We sit down at a table in the corner of the restaurant. I'm sitting next to my sister and across from Hyun Joo. I look at her, while she is looking at the menu. God, every time I look at her or think about her, she will always be so beautiful to me. The waiter comes and we all order our food. When the waiter walks away Yun Woong starts to ask questions. 'So, how did you end up being Jungkook's secretary?' 'I worked for your dad first, then he retired and now I work for Jungkook.' She smiles. 'How old are you? If you don't mind me asking.' Hyun Joo laughs 'I'm 20, how old are you?' 'I'm 22' My sister answers. 'Since when did you work here?' My sister continues. 'I started 3 months ago.' Hyun Joo takes a sip of her drink. 'Do you like my brother?' Hyun Joo chokes on her drink, she managed to swallow everything. I look at Hyun Joo and smirk at her. 'Sorry about that, no I don't like your brother.' She answers. I know that she likes me, just like I know that she knows I like her. 'Why not?' My sister asks her. 'Because, I don't know him that well and I don't like guys within one day, I just met him.' She says nervously. 'Is that so,' I smirk. 'I thought I made a pretty good impression the first time we met.' Hyun Joo becomes more nervous and looks a little mad at me, of course, I won't tell anyone about our secret, it's just fun to see her so stressed. I'm pretty sure that if my sister would find out she wouldn't tell anyone about it. The waiter interrupts our conversation and serves us our food. Jun Woong finally stopped asking so many questions, after her last question Hyun Joo was kind of embarrassed. 

'I have to go to the restroom, I'll be right back.' Hyun Joo stands up and leaves the table. 'Do you like her Jungkook?' I almost choke on my food. 'W-what?' 'Why are you stuttering, it's just a normal question.' 'I don't like her, she is just my colleague.' I look away. 'Why do you even care?' I ask looking back at her again. 'I don't, but Hyun Joo seems kinda nice. I mean, I wouldn't mind having her as my sister-in-law.' I look at her. 'She is not going to be your sister-in-law okay.' I chew on my food and swallow. 'I need to use the restroom too, I'll be right back,' I stand up, and just before I walk away I add: 'Oh and when she comes back, please don't make her feel uncomfortable.' I walk down the hallway and open the door to the restroom. When I come back, I see Hyun Joo talking with my sister. 'What are you girls talking about?' They both just laugh. 'Nothing.' Hyun Joo says. I sit down and finish my food. 

I say goodbye to my sister and go upstairs with Hyun Joo. I look at the time, it's already 21:30. Hyun Joo walks in front of me and sits down at her desk. She starts her computer up. 'You have my schedule, can you look it up?' She looks at me. 'Yeah, of course.' She opens the agenda, I stand behind her. 'Ooh right, I forgot to tell you, I got an email, this meeting is canceled. Can you put that meeting for next Tuesday?' I point at the meeting from 17:00. 'Uh... Yeah, I don't know how to do that.' I lean forward, with one arm I lean on the desk and with the other, I grab the mouse. Hyun Joo still had her hand on the mouse, as soon as my hand touches hers, she pulls her hand back. 'What are you doing, you need to know what to do for the next time this might happen.' I say and grab her hand back. She turns her head and looks at me. 'Why aren't you paying attention?' I ask her. She starts blushing.