05

Stiles looks at Void with a glower, which is weird because his face is now identical to Void's. "There's no 'we' involved." He nods to Scott and they turn to leave the room but I slam the door shut without even lifting a finger. 

Stiles takes a step back and turns to me with his nostrils flared. 

I hold up my phone and shake it once. "I received the text, meaning Lydia wants me there as well," I say smirking. 

"No, you were the messenger, now your purpose is served, feel free to fly back to whatever cage you came from." Stiles snaps. 

I look at him, gaping. I go to say something but Void takes a step forward. "Watch it." He growls and Stiles scoffs as he looks at us both. 

"Oh spare me." He sneers and I look at Scott for help but he's not meeting my gaze. "Go fuck in a closet or something. I'm going to help." 

I let out a small sound and Void's face turns downward to a glower. "Look, Stiles. Just because I agreed to help, doesn't mean I won't rip your heart from your chest." Void says taking a step forward. "Or maybe I'll have Malena do it instead." He says as he smiles quickly at me.

"She doesn't have to do anything." Stiles intervene quickly. "She's not your fucking puppet." 

 I look at him in disbelief. "Funny how quickly you can go from being completely infuriated with me to defending me. Void honest make me do anything, I have more free reign with him than I did with you lot, why do you think I didn't come back until you asked me to?" I sneer at him. "And if I did rip your heart from your chest I would fucking enjoy it." 

Stiles goes to say something but Scott stops him. "We need their help, you already said as much." He murmurs quietly and Stiles doesn't say anything just spins around and leaves the room. 

Void lets out a small sigh and Scott doesn't say anything. 

"Thanks for helping me out." I snap at Scott and Void's lips turn up in a little smile. 

Scott meets my gaze for the first time since I've come back, and there's sadness there. "You looked like you didn't need my help." He says quietly and then he leaves the room as well. 

I throw my hands up in frustration. "Is this what it's going to be like for the rest of my life? People ignoring me and leaving a room when I enter." I mutter frustrated and Void kisses my forehead. 

"If you ever need me to beat them up, let me know." He murmurs against my head and I smile as we walk out of the office.  

"If we're going then I'm driving," Stiles says without looking at either of us. 

"Stiles, your car's out of gas," Scott says quietly to Stiles and he swears. 

"Whatever, hurry up." He snaps and turns away from us in the direction of the parking lot.

Scott gives me an apologetic look as he follows after him. 

Without removing my hand from Void's I begin to walk to my own car as well.

We arrive at the animal clinic and Deaton and Lydia are deep in conversation talking in hushed tones, but they look up upon our entry. Lydia nods at me once before turning back to Deaton. 

"Hate to be the one to point out the obvious but where is Derek?" I ask as I walk into the room with Void in tow. 

"He's not here," Lydia says as she examines a small cut on Deaton's head. 

"Well, no shit sherlock, where has he gone?" I ask her exasperatedly. 

Lydia looks up and she has her mouth open as though she's going to say something then she spots Void lingering behind me and her jaw drops. "Why did you bring him?" She asks in a hushed whisper. 

I shrug as I look over my shoulder and smile at Void. "We're a package deal," I say smiling and he smiles back at me. 

"A package we don't need." I hear Stiles's murmur from behind me and I turn to glare at him, resisting the urge to tap into his mind again to see what he is thinking.

"Don't think I won't make good on my promise, Stilinksi. I will not hesitate to rip your throat out if I need to." Void snarls and I grin at his comment. 

"Once again, I will make no effort to stop him," I say smiling sweetly at Stiles and he glares at me. 

Deaton clears his throat and I turn to look at him and see he's smiling a little. "Can we get back to the issue at hand?" He asks and I smile as I nod. 

"The problem with Derek is that I don't think he's just younger in the body...I think he's younger in his mind too." Deaton says as he looks at Scott. 

"He didn't recognize either of us. And he looked like he was scared out of his mind." Lydia agrees with a sympathetic tone. 

"So, if you're a teenage Werewolf, and you're scared, where do you go?" I ask as I look at them all. 

"A wolf goes back to its den... But Derek lives in a loft." Void says from beside me and I don't miss the glare Stiles sends him.

"Not when he was a teenager." Stiles snaps and I roll my eyes. 

"The Hale House?" Lydia asks and I look at Deaton. 

"He wouldn't remember the fire," I murmur under my breath and Deaton nods. 

"It wouldn't have happened yet," Scott concludes. 

"Hold on," Lydia says as she looks over at Scott. "Say you do manage to catch up to him? What are you going to say to him? That his whole family is dead?" She asks, her tone disapproving.

Scott lets out a sigh. "I guess I'm going to have to..." He trails off and I scoff.

"Oh! Good luck with that. Are you just going to rock up and explain the whole time travelling thing t? Dump all that grief on a 13-year-old?" I ask and Scott doesn't respond.

"As much as I hate to admit it, she's probably right. Maybe you shouldn't? You know, at least until we figure out how to get him back to normal." Stiles says and I throw up my hands. 

"Thank you!" I shout exasperatedly and Stiles rolls his eyes. 

"I can't lie to him-" Scott starts but Stiles cuts him off. 

"Okay! I'll do it." Stiles says this in a be-all-end-all kind of way. 

"I don't think any of us can. Remember, he can hear a heartbeat rising. When we find him, we tell him the truth." Scott says and Void clears his throat from beside me, startling me slightly as I forgot he was there. 

"Have you all forgotten? Malena can force people to do things, she can get inside Derek's mind and make him listen to her." He says and his voice comes off sharp. 

I feel all eyes turn to me. I smile at Void. 

"Would you be willing?" Deaton asks slowly and I smile as I turn to him. 

"Of course, I would be, what else are Void and I here for other than offering our unique skills for help?" I ask, somewhat enforcing unique and I hear Void cover a laugh with a cough. "Who's coming with?" I say grinning. 

boom shucka boom. this update is dedicated to @123deimos I hope the chapter was what you hoped!

guys, guess what? 

malena still doesn't know that isaac left for london or pairs or wherever he went yet. im doing that next chapter.