Kira managed to successfully lure Liam to come to Lydia's lakehouse for a 'party'. There's nothing freshmen love more than the idea of a party that older classmen are hosting.

Scott, Stiles, Lydia and I are waiting at the lake house for Kira to arrive.

Stiles is tapping his foot nervously as Scott is checking his phone. " I just talked to Kira. She's on her way. She said it's all going fine."

I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding.

Stiles is unusually quiet as Lydia is walking around getting the shed ready for Liam.

I turn to Stiles. "I know you're hiding something," I say and he glowers at me.

"Well, it hardly seems fair you can just read my mind to figure it out." He snaps and I smirk.

"I didn't have to. I've known you for years." I say and he glares even harder.

"I have to tell you something, Scott." Stiles says purposefully missing my name."I asked around about Liam." He pauses. "I know why he got kicked out of his last school."

"This is going to be bad, isn't it?" Scott asks.

I sigh. "What did he do?" I ask.

"He kind of got into it with one of his teachers. And... the kid's got some serious anger issues." Stiles says as he pulls out his phone.

"How serious?" I ask and Scott nods in agreement.

"Well, that's his teacher's car..."He says and shows Scott and me a photo of a car that has been demolished by a crowbar and set alight. "After he took a crowbar to it."

"Holy shit." I gasp.

Kira turns the corner with Liam as she tries desperately to fill the air with chatter before Liam sees us.

It's too late when they turn the corner and Liam sees us.

"What the hell is this?" Liam demands.

"Think of it like an intervention. You have a problem, Liam-" Stiles starts.

"And we're the only ones who can help." Scott cuts him off.

After Liam has been debriefed on, well, everything.

"Werewolf?" Liam asks and points at Scott, he turns to Malia. "Werecoyote?" Malia nods. "Banshee?" He asks Lydia who raises a hand in acknowledgment. "Chimera?" He says asking me.

"Banshee-Witch if you want to get specific." I supply and he nods.

"Fox?" He asks looking at Kira confused.

Kira shrugs. "Kitsune. But fox works."

Liam looks at Stiles. "What are you?" He demands.

Stiles coughs uncomfortably as he looks at me. "Uh, for a little while, I was possessed by an evil spirit...it was very evil." He says glaring at me.

Liam looks unimpressed as I laugh. "What are you now?"

Stiles looks even more uncomfortable now. "Better?" He pauses and there is a very uncomfortable silence.

"Are those for me?" Liam asks and gestures to the shackles on the ground.

"No, they're for me," Malia says and flashes her cold blue eyes at him.

Liam seems taken aback and confused. "How did you do that?" He asks, confused.

Scott walks over to him and pats him on the shoulder. "You'll learn. But first, you need to get through the full moon."

Liam rolls his eyes before pointing to the window where the moon can be seen. "The moon is already out." He says and he is visibly pissed.

Scott smiles at him knowingly. " And you're starting to feel something, aren't you?"

Liam rolls his shoulders back and I hear them click. "I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nutjobs! You guys are out of your freaking minds! I don't know how you did that eye-thing, and I don't care-" He goes to make for the door but I block the way out.

I raise an eyebrow at him and he flowers harder pushing me away from the door.

"I'm walking out the door right now, and if any of you-" Liam says glaring at all of us. "Try to stop me, I swear to God, I'm gonna-" He stops and falls to his knees and lets out a groan of agony.

"What's wrong?" Scott says as he crouched down near the boy on the floor. "Liam?"

"You didn't hear that?" He demands at the same time I hear a whoop of joy.

Lydia crosses her arms. "Did you tell someone about this?" She demands.

Liam looks up guiltily. "My friend...Mason."

I laugh. "Let me guess," I say as I walk over to the window. "He told everyone." 

I watch as a crowd of people run to the door and begin banging on it, with drinks in hand as they let out another whoop of excitement. 

Liam groans again. "You said it was a party..." 

Lydia looks down at Liam who i snow beginging to phase. "The floors!"She yells looking at his nails. "Get him off the floors!" 

Liam lets out a gutral yell again, this time I see his eyes change colour. 

I close my eyes and try to concentrate on calming Liams mind. 

"We have to get him to the boathouse!" Scott yells and Liam tries to run at him. "Now!" 

I breathe deeply and feel a fimiliar pull in my stomach and I open my eyes and force myself into Liams mind. 

SLEEP. I command. I exit and Liam slumps forward onto the floor, unconcious.

"Malena?" I hear Malia say weakly. 

I turn to her and her eyes flash the cool colbalt blue, just before she screams at me. 

She starts to run at me before I make her unconscious aswell. 

I fall to the ground, exhausted and Stiles holds me by my armpits as he sits me on the floor gently. 

"Basment, now." I mummur faitnly pointing at Maliaa before slipping into unconsciousness myself. 

THERES ANOTHER ONE COMIN SOON I PROMISE. 

IM SO SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG I LOVE YOU ALL. THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT POOKIES <33333