Not even a minute after I have slipped from my temporary unconsciousness I wake up to Kira pinching my arm. 

"Ow!" I hiss and Kira smiles. 

"Sorry." She says grinning. "She's awake." She calls to the others. 

Lydia nods before looking out the window again to all the people still waiting outside. "What am I supposed to do with the hordes gathering outside the door?" She demands, almost hysterically. 

Stiles looks at her exasperated. "Lydia who throws the best parties in Beacon Hills?"

Lydia scoffs, offended and I laugh. "What? Me! Obviously!" 

Stiles nods. "Okay! Then throw a party!" He says gesturing to the door before helping me up so that we can move Malia together.

I hear Lydia talking to the crowds gathered outside and then a cheer as she opens the door and lets them all in

"I think I'm going to go lie down," I say trying to stand up before my knees fail me and I fall again. 

Scott lifts me bridal style and moves me to one of the couches in the next room over before shutting and locking the door. "Rest now." I think I hear him say from the other side, but I can't be sure since I fall asleep the moment I'm put down. 

I'm woken up by Kira, again, as she's pushing me gently to wake me. 

"Malena!" She hisses. 

I groan. "Kira, I love you, but if you wake me up one more time..." I trail off as I look at her expression. I sit up quickly, a little too quickly and I'm hit by a wave of dizziness. "What? What's happend?" I demand looking around frantically. 

"I can't find Lydia." She whispers as two teenagers begin to kiss passionately on the end of the couch i'm sitting on. 

I nod. "I'll help you look." 

We make the rounds through the hosue calling out her name and asking anyone we pass if they've seen her. 

Someone mentions seeing her going upstairs, so we start there. Going room to room, making sure we knock after we walked in on a threesome happening. 

We reach the final room at the end of the hall and the door is ajar. 

Kira and I share a look before knocking quietly and stepping isnide. 

Lydia is sitting on a white fluffy rug, staring at the wall, lost in a trance. 

As soon as we walk in, I feel drawn to the wall. I leave Kira's side and sit down next to Lydia. 

I can hear the wall speaking to me. It whispers cruel words and I close my eyes to stop the tear that roles down my cheek.

Allison. It chants. Allison is the key. Allison is your fault.  

Kira sits down next to us both. "What do you hear?" 

Lydia and I speak at the same time. "The key to break the code." 

As the words are said both Lydia and I awaken from the trance and the room goes silent aside from the scratching record. 

I shake my head confused. "The key for what?" I ask as Lydia scrambles for her computer. 

"A few days ago I had a vison about a website address, and to access the website fully I had to enter a key word. I tried everything but nothing worked..." She pulls up the site and pages after pages of numbers appaer on the screen. Lydia taps through until a box at the bottom says keyword. 

Hesitantly she types Allison's name letter by letter. 

We wait queitly as it loads, before accepting it. Then a list appears of name after name, first and last, beside a number. 

"Until now." Lydia says queitly. 

"What is it?" Kira asks and Lydia contuies watching names load before they stop at none other than Nogistune and then in parantehsis, Void. Which has the number 55 next to it. I stare at it confused. 

"It's a list of all the supernaturals in Beacon Hills. A deadpool." Lydia says and as I survey the list again I see my name with the number 57 next to it. 

"And we're all on it." I whisper. 

I know its short but I wanted to push it out there xxx