09

"So, where are we going to go first?" I ask as I click my seatbelt into place I look over at Void with a smile as I see the concentration on his face. 

He turns to me with a grin. "Well, that's up to you. But I thought we could go and help out your friends since it does sound like they might need it."

"Nope, I am so not going to help someone that made me spend the last 30 minutes in tears. He's a fucking ass," I say, my smile long gone.

"Love, even I agree that they're assholes sometimes. But the whole reason we came back to Beacon Hills was to help your friends because they reached out to you. I'm not the person who would normally encourage peace, love and all those warm fuzzy feelings," Void says with a smile as he looks at me, before turning back to the road, "but maybe it's time to try your hardest to get them to forgive and forget." 

"But-" I start and he cuts me off.

"I know, I know love. They don't necessarily want to forgive and forget, but just try." Void says and places a hand on my thigh. "We can always kill them afterwards if necessary." He says grinning. 

I let out a loud laugh and he smiles at me. "Sounds like a plan, let's go after baby Derek." 

"Baby Derek?" Void asks, with a curious tone. "Derek Hale?"

I smile as I look at him, placing a hand on the one resting on my thigh. "Oh sweetheart, you've missed so much,"

I pull my phone out and enter Lydia's number. 

It dials twice before she answers. "Malena? Hey!"

"Hey, Lydia. Where are you guys?" I ask and I hear a rustle in the background. 

"Ah, we're at Derek's loft. But I think we might be going to the school-" She cuts off and it goes to dial tone before I have a chance to ask anything else. 

"Lydia?" I ask and Void turns to me with a small frown. "Lydia!" I yell into the phone. "Fuck! Void, we have to get to the school, now!" 

"Love, what happened-" He starts but I shake my head. 

"I don't know. But we have to get there, put your foot down." I demand and he, much to my surprise, listens to me. 

"Yes ma'am." And his tone makes me smile as we inch closer to helping my friends from what could be yet another awful disaster, only this time I didn't cause it. 

"Can I connect my phone to the aux?" I ask with a smile and Void shakes his head. 

 "No Taylor Swift," He says and I raise an eyebrow. 

"Sorry, but it's my car, even if you're driving it. It is still my car. I get to control what is played." I say and he puts his arms up in defence. 

"My bad! Play whatever you want love," He says as he kisses my hand. 

"I don't want to now," I say with a grin as I look out the window. "Okay, but seriously, step on it or else by the time we get there they'll all be dead."

Void rolls his eyes. "They won't be, but I'll speed up." 

I get to the school with Void and immediately notice Stiles's jeep sitting in the car park, the doors wide open. 

I'm hit with a strong sense of deja vu as I grab ahold of Void's hand, thinking back to what must have been almost a year ago when I came here to defend Void, from my friends. To keep him alive, which had caused the riff between me and my friends but meant that he was still alive. 

"Wow." I hear him murmur and I smile as I turn back to him, thinking he is thinking the same as me. "I really drove around in that piece of shit?" He asks and I laugh. 

"Come on, we have to go help the owner of 'that piece of shit' and my friends," I say and Void scoffs humorously. 

I smile as I clamber out of my car and immediately see the door to what looks like something beneath the high school, doors wide open, smoke pouring out. 

"What the fuck." I mutter as I look at the smoke, it is pouring out from beneath the school for sure. 

"Is that coming from under the school?" Void asks as I begin to run towards the smoke. 

"I think so," I call over my shoulder. 

When I reach the doors I don't hesitate as I run down the stairs, into the creepy basement beneath the school. 

"Scott?" I call out and there's no response. "Stiles? Lydia?" 

"Malena?" I hear Lydia yell and I run towards his voice to see Peter sitting on the floor. 

"What the hell happened?" I ask as I look around the basement, which was even creepier inside. "And where the hell are we?"

"I'm not sure yet," Stiles says turning to Peter, not looking at me. 

"It was never... never... about the Triskelion. They took it. They took it while I was blind," Peter mutters and I raise an eyebrow as Void comes down the stairs and joins me. 

Lydia lets out a small gasp but doesn't say anything about his presence.

"Took what?" I demand and I look at Stiles who is still determinedly not looking at me and Void. 

"Bonds. Bearer bonds. And they took them all." Peter says and he puts his head in his hands.

"Bearer bonds?" Stiles asks and I almost laugh. 

"Hold up, are you saying you got robbed?" I ask with a snicker. 

Peter stands up, clearly pissed off. "This was a heist!" He yells and I take a step back, towards Void. "Somebody planned this!"

"How much did they take?" Lydia asks, her voice quiet. 

"Two hundred and seventeen..."Peter says and I sigh. 

"Well that's not too bad, you've still been robbed but at least it's on two hundred and seventeen thousand," I say, trying to put whatever positive spin I can on this situation. 

Peter looks up at me slowly. "Two hundred and seventeen million." He says and I gasp.

"They took two hundred and seventeen million dollars?" I ask and I shake my head. "What for?" 

"That's what we'll have to figure out," Lydia mutters. 

i'm so sorry its so short, i'm having writing problems.

so the Deadpool is beginning!!!!!!!

I had to up the Deadpool amount by 100 million because void and malena are worth too much, since they are probs the most powerful supernatural creatures ever, and they're worth a SHIT ton.

maybe over-exaggerated, but you. I can't wait to reveal their worth <3

love yall! hope you enjoyed that one, I'm going away so I probs won't update for a while.

questions, quarries, concerns? ------>