Five| Cupcakes

Serenity knight.

My face turns to surprise seeing Mom, she was supposed to be in California for a new opening of her other fashion outlet that I mean she built. Having a fashion designer  a mother is a good thing because me and Ansley get free clothes that she has not like put out yet or that she just want us to have but I have other clothes from other people

"What's the meaning of the prank you did on Josh and your teachers,Serenity?". She ask, her eyes and body shouts disapproval.

"It was just for fun, Mom". I replied, she gives me the glare that makes all words in my mouth get lost of words from the eyes.

"I don't want to know if it was for fun or not, the fact is that you prank your teacher everyday and they're scared. What're you a cultist?". She yells again, I have never in my life seen her so mad at me before.

"Mommy, can I have some_". Ansley stops, she was the first person to know that mom is here since she's homeschooled.

"Ansley not now, I'm talking. You're going to write a sorry note to your teacher and I want you to bake a whole pack of cupcakes for them to apologize to them each even with Josh". She adds.

My hands clenched, he reported me to her that son of a custard oozing milk. I look at my mother and my heart clenches. It was as If I was going to cry"But everyone is like doing it just for fun Mama". I argued back.

"I don't want to know if Donald trump is doing it to his entire staff but I would have you do pranks on your teachers everyday!" She yells again flinging her arms in the air.

"Go to your room and think about what you have done, then come back later to do your punishment and you're grounded". I hear her say making me frown even more

"You are being mean to me". I sobbed, she was yelling at me and it was something I have not experienced too often from her.

"Go. To. Your. Room. Serenity". She grits

"I'm Sorry, Mama".

"I'll know you're sorry when you do as you are told, Go to your room this instance or I don't have any right to punish you now?"

"No, I didn't say that".

"Then if you consider me your mother and you will do as you are told". She says, my eyes goes to my sister. Her actual child and
Her look like before going to towards the stairs and rushing to my room.

My tears come out hot, How dare he come and reports me to my mother. She was so mad at me because of that pretzel. My arm go to my dart making me arm at the door.

"That's how it's going to be, Peterson".

"Fine, Serenity. Zero and Josh. One".

"Hey baby, Ansley told me what happened between you and your mom". Dad says, he enters the room and pulls me into a hug.

"She's so mad at me".I sobbed.

"Yeah, she was not as excited to me when I saw her but she just needs to calm down".

"Yeah, you should not get mad or cry, I do not like it when my princesses cry. She's a mother and she's worried about you but I and you know that she loves you right?". I nodded then he kisses my forehead.

It was nine and Mama has not come, I go downstairs to make the batter since I had to make mama know that I was sorry, my sister sits on the counter and pouts"Do you need some help, I have..." She trails off and counts her fingers with her little nose.

"Ten fingers".

"Thanks but I will do it alone, How was your school today?". I ask, I take all things I will need from the fridge and pantry.