Chapter thirty| Chocolate milk and Cookies

Serenity Knight

"I made you something". Josh says, We're in my house studying on a Saturday but i mean it's different because we're dating.

"What".

He scans through his bag, his hand searching for what he made for me then he brings out a small cookies box" I was making cookies for mom and I made you some". He says, I laughed nervously as I scan through the frosted cookies.

Don't get me wrong but Josh and baking  are not words that should be in the same sentence but the thought that he thought of me while making some for his mom is actually sweet of him and I was going to eat them even if I'll have a appointment with the toilet once he leaves.

"We can share it along with chocolate milk, Come on let's go downstairs". I say, I pull him up and take the cookies with me as we go downstairs.

"Can't we share the chocolate milk?'. He says, I take out chocolate milk container from the freezer along with some milk.

"Mom said I should have one glass full, you're my guest so you can have if while I take some milk".

"We can share, I don't want you to use my name and lie later after all'. He says, a cocky ass smirk on his soon gone lips.

I furrowed my eyesbrows"Meaning?". I said folding my arms on my chest, I can not believe I'm even  dating this man.

"To cut all story cut, let's share it".

"No, thank you'.

"then you shall eat my cookies alone".

"No! Fine let's share but how are we-".

He rolls his eyes" Pour it in a cup and we will share the chocolate milk in a cup"

"Fine, but I'll keep the milk after this".

"Sure" He says, he pours the milk while I pour a glass of milk and some straws.

The cookies looked like chocolate chips

But it taste like food from the show total drama merged with extra dumpster and chocolate chip"i Need some milk". I said gulping down the entire milk glass.

He looks at me and takes a cookie, I wait to see his reaction but I think his taste bud are burnt from all the green tea and coffee or those protein shakes are killed it"Thank you for making me cookies". I said taking another and taking a bite, this one has too much butter on it

But sharing a glass of chocolate milk was the most Intimate moment we shared, I mean expect for our heads hitting each other head when we tried to drink at first but drinking from the cup and just looking into my boyfriend's eye was the best.

"Do you want the last cookie?"

"Eh?".

"You don't like them? You almost finished everyone or are you full?".

'I j-".

He chuckles"I know my cookies are bad serenity". He says and I sighed, thank_

"Nooo, it just need a little bit w-work".

"It's undone and some ingredients didn't mix but thanks for eating then not to-".

"you made them for me and you thinking about me when making cookies for your mom was sweet of you. I don't mind eating a million if you keep doing more for me, you're a good boyfriend".