chapter twenty two| kisses on the cheek

Josh Peterson.

Janet was over again, she said it had been a long time since we have hanged out. She passes me the popcorn when the movie switches to the next part. I take a hand ful and eat"Do you think they're going to die". Janet whispers to me and I frowned.

"With the amount of bad acting and the sob feast between him and Delia then yes. They're going to live". I said, she moves so close to me that I feel her breath on my neck and she passes me the popcorn.

She chuckle"Did you have to put too much of the sacrasm in the film that I picked?".

"Yes, it's not a good romance movie and how do you jump off a cliff and survive? I mean the best excuse they made was that  their love rolled them up to a ball, really?".

"Love can do anything, your parents are examples of who would die for each other. Who again can I use for an example?". She asked herself and my thoughts roam .

"Serenity parents. Uncle Alex and au_".

"Must you always emphasize on how good her family is, I mean we were picking food and you said something trouble will like". She says with a raised eyebrows.

"Well, I'm sorry if it offended you". I say, I shrugged shifting away from her a bit.

"No, I mean you have gotten used to her. I mean you call her trouble and you have mentioned her_".

"Janet, you say this like we are dating. She has been part of my childhood and I have and still known her until know". I said and ate my popcorn.

"Okay, what would be your reaction when she has a boyfriend and he kisses he_". She stops when I choke on my popcorn.

The thought of her  having a boyfriend is ninety nine point nine impossible since I know her dad would never let her but the word of it made me feel uncomfortable, it was this blinking heat going on and off in my stomach"See, you like her!".

"No, I don't". I said jolting up immediately.

"You denied it too quickly, Josh". She adds.

"Janet, I don't like her. Forget it".

"Oh, you do. I can't b_ when she comes and breaks your heart into pieces. You went on a date with her!". She emphasize again.

"Correction, she was on a date not me".

"You ignored my calls last night saying that serenity was on the phone at one am". She adds again and I rolled my eyes.

"You called me at one am for small talk, I answered her call because she was scared". I said turning off the movie, I face her.

"She should grow up already, you act as if you are her boyfriend or something. You are going to a charity event with her"

"Janet, can you leave already?".

She looks at me suprised"Are you_".

"Yes, I'm. You're giving me a headache".

"Fine, I would leave". She says, she picks her bag, wears her shoes before she does a very dramatic slam.

It was two and it was time to go, My mom, aunt savanna and aunt Ally does this once a mouth. They would go to charity home and give them food, money and clothes. I had to follow mom because I have never been there before" Daddy, what's wrong?". Serenity says, she stares at me. We are the only one in the car with the driver.