Chapter twenty six| Harry's chair and rejection

Serenity knight.

Josh texted me he was coming over like an hour ago and he's not here, I was mad. I've come to the realization that I like Josh alot and i was not nervous because Amelie said it was oblivious he likes me back and I was going to tell him how I feel about him.

I paced around my room waiting for him, every second he spent here made me feel more worried and nervous. This makes me feel like a wife that her husband wasn't at home past twelve in the morning.

I got bored and decided to shower, not for him but the fact that showers calm me alot after a shower, I change into a blue cami and gray sweat-shorts that I may have like stolen from my dad's wardrobe when he's not looking and I have to admit his cloths are more comfortable than mine.

Josh was still not here, I decided to make a few TikTok trends that I was that I can do. There's a trend that you do a handstand and lean on the wall saying when Harry wants a chair. I look at my boot and huff setting my camera down to do the trend.

The music begin, I stand infront of the camera and aim to do a handstand. It was shaky at first but I deleted it and re did it, I lean my legs on the call and curve into the chair shape before slowly sliding my left leg on my boot"What the fuck!". I hear, I feel something being thrown on me and it makes me fall to the ground.

Josh's eyes met mine before he throws one  more pillow blocking my phone"Whatcha think you're doing?". He growls, I feel heat on my cheeks when I feel the vibrations of his deep voice hit my chest in waves.

"I was making a TikTok?".

He rolls his eyes"I know you're making but in all them, it has to be the sexual one". He says and I feel my cheeks get more hot.

He move close to me until all I see was his shoes, Josh loves to collect or own shoes. I mean he has all Nike brands, Jordan brand adidas brands,Sketchers brands, puma too and he's still collecting in his walk in closet
He pushes me until my side hits the floor
"Hey, That was painful". I whine sitting up.

"Sorry but you're not posting that".

A smirk appears on my face, Amelie says reason why she thinks he likes me is that he's possessive over me"Why not". I ask in a teasing voice before clicking my tongue.

"First is that what a sixteen years old girl is supposed to be doing aslo second what are you trying to show your followers? Do you know that your clothing went up?". He says squatting to my height, his brown eye scans mine and i feel something.

"Don't you've something to say?". He says, his eyeshadow raised scanning me. I shook my head and a scoff comes from his lips

His eyes meets mine, He scans me like he's reading a book and I see the sudden red in coming on his cheeks and I feel my cheeks heat up immediately seeing him blush too.
"I'm_g_ to post the video". I said, my voice sounding like a squeal and he looks at me.

He moves close, his nose brushing on mine making my stomach feel funny, his eyes is boring into mine with a daring look on his
"You think I would let you, Trouble?".

God, was it me or was it getting hot here. I mean*fanning myself mentally emoji*

"I like a good dare, Daddy". I smirk, I look into his eyes and cough hearing how tiny my voice was and blushed again.