chapter twenty three| champion in his eyes(1)

Serenity knight.

I never want to have a crush on a boy, the tears on Amelie's face proves it. Jonathan is a player and he was going out with her to spite Jennifer who broke up with him, he even asked her for sex when Amelie and him were at her house watching.some movie but thank God she backed out when things were getting heated.

"Knight, are you thinking what I'm_".

"No Samuel, I have other plans". I said, I walk away from both of them ignoring the fact that they called my name three times.

He is going to get a knuckle sandwich for hurting my friend, who does he think he's playing with girl's feeling. I stand in front of the hallways seeing him flirt with Amy.
"Jonathan!". I yell, he snapped his gaze to me and frowns.

"What's the meaning of what you did?". I asked, maybe it was not what Amelie think

"What". He trails off squeezing Amy's breast and looks back at me, he gazes goes to my chest"Your friend didn't have what it took to_". He stops when I deliver a slap to his face, my parents taught me to fierce.

"Look here..". I said grabbing his shirt"If you think that you would escape going to the big grill downstairs then you're wrong. Next time you play with my friend's or any other girls feeling then I would send you in a pit of crunchy crispy cockroaches". I said pushing him away as he grab my arm

"You didn't just do?".

A smirk plays on my lips"Oh, I did and I do suggest that if you want to stay alive then leave my arm or I would call my father".

"He can't do anything to me".

"Oh, should we test that theory?". I said, I take my phone and dail my dad's number.

"Hello baby, what's up".

His eyes widens, he tries to grab my phone but I stop him and remove myself from his grip"Dad, something happened". I said with my best sob voice, people begin to gather slowly.

"Serenity, are you crying? What happened?"

"There's this b_".

"Fine, Knight I will do anything". Jonathan says

A smile goes on my face"there's this man I love so much and it's you". I quickly say, I hear a loud sigh come from his side.

"Serenity, love. I love you too but don't scare me like that. Have a great day in school".

"Sure". I trail off hanging up"Now you will go and apologize to her until she says it's fine, I don't care if you have to r_".

"Leave my brother alone, Knight". A high pitched voice said making me roll my eyes

"Tiana, I'm not talking to you". I said when she grips her brother hand and glares at me.

"It's my business". She shot back.

"Better learn business studies to mind your business". I said"Go and apologize to her now or I would show you_".

"Apologize to that nun? Jonathan no". She says, Jonathan looks and smirks at me.

"Is she's a nun then what're you? A whore? And I'm not slut shaming but it just pops in my head. Do you want to answer?".