Special chapter

Alexander knight.

I was able to calm down savanna, she was emotional yesterday when she heard that serenity was pranking her teachers but it just a prank and if anyone knows our girl then she's not a brat but the sweetest thing that has happened to me and her then me having little bundle of joy named Ansley. I just love my daughters and my wife.

Sean said that there was this party and we had to come, me and savanna. He said I was still possessive over savanna after few years of marriage. If I died then my spirit would follow her everywhere to keep men from looking at my wife. Savanna said she would get dressed with the girls leaving me to go alone and not see her dress.

The kids were back from school, it was six in the evening and I had to get ready for a party that I rather have my wife with me in a dress and just kissing and cuddling. I mean but no, the universe was against me

"Serenity, I'm going out take care of your sister and make_".

"Make her take her medicine and breath some of her inhaler before she goes to bed and read her a bedtime story and go to bed because it's a school night, anything else dad?". She asked, a small smile on her lips.

I nod no, Ansley was homeschooled and I like it because there will be no boys liking her but medically it's safer for her until I mean she outgrows it which she will soon and she might have graduated college at home, I get into the car and told my driver to drive us to the event.

Savanna knight.

"Sean, I don't think this a good idea". I say, he wants to make Alex jealous and he want me to dance with his I don't even know.

"Princess, we have got your dress. I want to win his reaction from this". He begs.

"You would get your reaction but I will be the one who will die from what he do to me?".

"You might end up having baby three but please princess". He begs, I know I was to regret this but for Sean.

"Fine". I said going to the dressing room, I look at the monstrosity of a dress. It was I mean short and tight in some areas.

"Good, let's get you dancing when he's here and I'll tell Dylan to make it happen". Sean said before he peeps through at door

He goes out and I go out of the room, I stay upstairs and watch people talk and laugh.i smiled because seeing people smile made me happy and this might be my last time to be alive after this, my breath get hitches seeing as Alex arrived.

God, thank you for such a fine husband.

I stare as he looks around for me, I could feel my ovaries just bursting.okay, that's so dramatic savanna. A woman comes to him and greets him as he greets her back, then he looks away looking uninterested.

She say something that catch his attention and the huge smile on his face didn't settle well with me, he should stop smiling. He looks ugly when he does. I said, I looked around then frown seeing nothing to throw on the woman. She puts her arms out and he shake it,his brain is paining him

"Are you ready princess?". Dylan asked, I nodded. It was just dancing. I nod and I follow him downstairs.

"Meet savanna and Richard meet savanna, she's married. No over touching and if you make her uncomfortable then we're going to fudge you up. Got it?".He threatened, he nods before he takes his arm out to me.