twelve | Hoodie

Serenity knight.

"And stop". Coach commands, I land on the floor and pant. We have been training and we have skipped five periods with Brewer permission and we have assignment to do

"Knight, don't be dramatic". He cautions.

I look at him with widened eyes "Coach, I want to win too but we've been dancing for three hours now even God rested on the day he was making us and the world'. I said gulping down my water and panted.

"How did I make you my captain again?". He asked in a teasing tone before he uses his hand to tell the other to take a break and they collapse just like me.

"She's the best dancer here?". Amelie say

"She's the one that makes class fun". Leah says before she waves at me, we only had two conversation but okay, a new friend.

"She's the one that can rile you up and we all begin to laugh'. Connor says.

the moment you get compliments and you feel your brain cell and your head swelling with joy and I feel my cheeks heat up"See I am your captain for those reasons".

He rolls his eyes"Okay, we meet here same time and we will do this second to third period because you can't keep missing class and Serenity don't think about it". He says when he sees me reach for my bags.

"I was not going to meet candy". I lied.

He looks at me"Swear on SpongeBob SquarePants boxers". He says, he knows I don't cuss and he has been nice about not using those bad words.

"Fine, I was but it's a gronola bar". I wink.

"Just go home knight and class dismissed". He says and everyone rushes outside.

The drive home was relaxing, nothing like soaking your car seat with sweat while the driver was driving right?"Good afternoon mama". I greet, removing my shoes and putting them in the show closet downstair

"Good afternoon, Josh is in your room". She says making me furrow my eyebrows to her, I was confused and she could see it.

"Why?".

"He's here to study with you, go have a f_ freaking shower.". She says, she gives me a glass of orange juice and drops it.

"I thought that was a one time thing". I whined stomping my feet like a child

"No, it's not. It's a forever thing, now don't be a child and go study". She says and the finality in her tone made it finalize.

I pout before walking to my room, I've been a good girl and now Satan decided to punish me with seeing some wood work
"Hello Josh". I gritted and he looks at me.

"Hello Serenity". He grits back.

"I'm coming to study, I want to shower". I said dropping my bag and removing my shirt leaving me in my sports bra.

I turn to him as he stares, a blush on his cheeks but he keeps staring"Do you really think I was going to give you a free show". I said throwing my sweaty shirt on him.

"I don't do over used strippers". He says before throws my shirt back at me

"Good because I don't broke watchers".