chapter twenty four| champion in his eyes(2).

Josh Peterson.

There's no point shouting at her. Once she makes up her mind then serenity does it, I look at the crowd thrashing Jonathan for he did, I was proud of serenity for sticking up for her friend even getting hurt has like deepened the respect that I have for her.

Along taking her to the nurse, she would cry and whimper from how much it hurts. She was crying so much that her eye were getting red and her nose was already red.
"Stop crying, we are almost there". I said, I try my best to calm her down.

She sniffs rubbing her hand on her nose, I look at her hand never leaving her leg. It'll really be hurting"We are already here".

"Stop treating me like a baby". She sniffs, I sit her down on the chair and wait for the nurse.

It feels weird coming here, I've never been here before and seeing all the charts with the drawings gave me some inspiration. I could say our school nurse office was a ten out ten because it was clean and had some of the necessary tools that will be needed.

"Hello. Sweetheart, why are you crying?". The nurse cooes, she walks to serenity and her eyes lands on her peeled knees.

"My leg hurts really badly".

"Which one?".

"My right leg".

She checks leg by raising it up, she mutters a sorry when Serenity winces and she runs her hand on the leg checking for broken bones which I hope she doesn't have, she has another dance in two months"Okay, no broken bones but a you'll to wear a cast for two weeks". She says, she hands a small napkin to clean her tears away.

She does the cast on her leg, The nurse is a sweet person. She tries to make her laugh. It was just for two weeks plus serenity has been through worst in her childhood. She has a collection of cast boots and walking boots because she always breaks her legs.

Serenity called her mom, she said she will tell the driver to come pick her up. Aunt savanna didn't sound happy hearing that she has a cast on her leg"You can't walk, can you carry her to her car please".

"Sure".

"Thank".

I carry serenity, we walk to class since she left her bag in class. I sit her on the table to help her pack everything she left in her table's locker"Shall we go?". She asked, she takes her bag from me as I carried her.

We walk to the hallways"Josh". Janet voice yells before she runs towards us, Serenity adjust herself and looks at Janet who was looking at her and me.

"You're seriously mad at me?". Janet ask.

"No".

"Why did you not talk to me?". She asked.

"You weren't ready to talk to me when I was trying to talk to you".

She folds her arm on her chest"And you can not beg?". She says and I groaned.

"I begged you but_".

"You still should have tried".

"Janet, I'm sorry. Please do forgive me.". I said as she nudges me to smile and I give her the best fake smile that I could do.