THEMIS HIGH III

Themis High III

PRAIREI

My eyes widened in disbelief. Shock was written all over my face like I really didn't expect that Cyph and Vakeria Santino will be my classmates. A hint of shock was evident to Rhya's face and Mintaro turned pale when he heard it. Perhaps, they don't want me to get a trouble with Dimitic and Fourlaviens. All of them knows that Fours Organization wants me—they want to take me.

Hidre avoided his face to us like he's starting to think something. Wayn remained silent for a while. Riyota's expression remained blank and he crossed his arms above his chest and as usual from him, his eyes became small again and it turned gold.

"Brilliant," Hidre spoke. Ang aking mga kilay ay sumalubong nang sabihin niya iyon. To the tone of his voice, he's like he has an idea or plan. He took a few steps from me as he looked at me intently. He's looking at me differently like the first I entered to his house.

"You will gonna guard the Fourlavien one and don't mind Cyph. We still need Vakeria Santino to solve the missing piece of puzzle. She can lead us to Hades Organization." His eyes enlightened a bit because of the plan he said. Bumalik naman agad sa dati ang mga mata niya; parang patay dahil walang kabuhay-buhay, parang walang pahinga dahil katulad ito sa mga inaantok na tao. I assumed that his voice will turn back too. Like he is always bored and tired.

Mintaro and Rhya nodded to Hidre, giving him a response that they will leave now. Rhya started to walk away, same as Mintaro as they take the right hallway. They'll going to attend now the class of their department.

Wayn was about to walk away now to follow Hidre but I hold his arm to make him stop. When he stopped from walking, he gave me a look.

"Why both of you are classmates? Also Riyota? As far as I know, Riyota must be in Metamorphose Department—" I paused from talking when I realized something. Why do I know about the department of metamorphose? I shouldn't know about that, right?

I remember, students lately in other classrooms talking about Metamorphose Department. I heard them talking through communication of minds. I can hear them clearly and loudly like there are ghosts with cold voices talking inside my head because their voices are echoing inside me, whispering clearly like doing bad rituals. I really thought I'm crazy but I'm hundred percent sure now that my thought about it isn't only a thought. Because I'm definitely crazy now.

I don't want to tell to Wayn about crazy voices inside my head. He will be have a thought that I really have an ability and I'm only hiding it.

Wayn lean his face closer to me as he murmurs, "don't you remember that we need to keep Riyota? His golden eyes is like eyes of Sapien. The side effects of being metamorphose isn't really good to him because his eyes are changing into Sapien's eyes color. He need to pretend that he's manipulator or summoner. But to his ability, he's really like manipulator or specialist zero. Younger Themin and I must cover him or do something to protect him. His family was known before, family of Keis'."

Themis probably know his family. There's something between Kei and Fourlavien. Also Themin and Fourlavien. But still, Kei and Fourlavien aren't connected to the hands of compass.

"All right then. Let's meet later again, don't forget to use the device, Wayn. Five of you can communicate using that device," I retorted. I'm actually hesitating to answer back because I want to add something to my words. I want to tell to him that I want to use the device too so, I can hear them planning and talking. But I'm only normal one, I have no different energy that can activate the device.

He smiled at me. "Yes, of course. Let's meet in cafeteria again later or I'll go to your room after the class. Then we will head to Mintaro and Rhya's room."