THE DAY OF CHRISTMAS II

The Day of Christmas II

PRAIREI

Hidre and I rested under the tree for awhile, after receiving his gift. He let me stay while we are with Psyche's grave. Hidre is in pain until now, mostly Cyph. But I hope one day, they bloom again and grow. Because I know if Psyche was here, she will scold them. Hidre was scolded by her before. No one else did that to him, only her.

I prayed for Psyche's soul while Hidre is only staring at her grave. He keeps staring at her grave for several minutes. He can't budge-he can't take those eyes to her grave. His eyes are lifelessly looking down, to her grave while gripping the flowers to his hands. I tapped his shoulder lately, trying to calm him down. I know, even he's not saying anything, he can still remember her death and he can still remember the face of the guy who killed her; Korvinous. We both stood up and we left the place.

When we came back in Themis house, Wayn and the two members; Rhya and Riyota is confusedly looking at us. They didn't try to ask us when they saw Hidre's eyes. Wayn looked down, avoiding his eyes from him, seemed like he expected already where we went.

Wayn, Riyota and Rhya, finished fixing everything in this house. Wayn prepared Christmas meals. Well, he cooked many. It's all different kind of dishes.

"Na-miss ko si Mintaro," Rhya spoke upon the silence while taking a bite from her food.

Riyota crossed an arms over his chest as he raised an eyebrow to her. "Don't find that dumbass. We will visit him later. Sa katunayan, may nangyari talaga sa tatlong ito simula noong dumating sila." He plastered a wide smirk. "Bakit kayo nakasimangot? Paskong-pasko, talo ninyo pa ang biyernes santo. Parang patay ang may selebrasyon dito."

Kung alam mo lang, Riyota.

We are really like mourning. Well, it's because of Psyche. We are like mourning for her. Honestly, Hidre's words lately are still processing inside my mind, about Psyche's vein. I don't know to Wayn. He's not energetic unlike lately. He's also silent and that's quite new for me. I used to see him energetic always or hyper, cheering us up or joining Rhya and Riyota's argues. Maybe he's also affected. I wonder, how's their Christmas celebration? How's the Christmas celebration before of Cryptum? Is it happy?

"Why didn't you tell me that Cyph is your brother?" Wayn muttered. He's not even blinking! Is he all right? Perhaps, he's also shock. Well, I also surprised when Cyph told me his surname. He's a Themin but I didn't know that he's Hidre's brother. They're not even look alike.

"Oh?" Riyota uttered. Ang boses niya ay parang namangha sa narinig na para bang kahit siya ay hindi inaasahan na Themin din si Cyph.

But don't tell me, since they were kids he doesn't know that Cyph is really a Themin? He really doesn't know anything? Seriously?

"Wait, what?!" Rhya exclaimed. "Cyph is Hidre's brother? How's that possible? That jerk?"

Hidre didn't answer. He ignored them like he usually do but when Wayn looked at him seriously, Hidre stopped from eating.

"Did you put a poison now to my food because you're mad for not knowing the truth?" he asked. Wayn's eyebrows arched.

"Hindi nakakatawa, Hidre-!"

"I didn't say ridiculous part, Mister Lamier. But, yes. Cyph is my younger brother, the second son of Themis. He was born without gifts. He's not gifted, he was born normal. Father injected something to him, to make him strong than anyone else and I witnessed his mental suffering because of his ability. His ability turned him into madness, Wayn. That's why I bought this house from Themis to secure him." Hidre is not trying to raise a voice to Wayn and we all notice it.