SC: THE CLOSING OF DIMITIC

Special Chapter: The Closing of Dimitic

PRAIREI

I was confined from hospital after one week. I took several test in Themis Hospital, to make sure of my full recovery. Wayn fetched me from Themis Hospital and he's completely silent. He's not bubbly as before, he's not even joking that will make him also feel happy. His eyes are tired, it is evident from his dead eyes that are struggling from pain. The members of Dimitic are trying to lift up everyone's mood, trying to get back how they used to be. Wayn is currently driving and not even saying a single word. Even a simple greet didn't escape from his mouth while we were inside the hospital. Just to stop me from worrying, he only asked me about my morning experience. When I answered his question quickly, he only nodded and he took my baggages above the white single bed, wherein I stayed for weeks.

It's been a week since Hidre Midorai Themin died. The leader of our group, the captain we admire the most. The captain who can sacrifice for the sake of his members. The captain who only thought of his brother; Cyph Themin. The captain who didn't try to fight his brother because he's trying to understand him, even his miserable situation.

I didn't choose to sit at front seat of the car, instead, I let myself feel comfortable in the passenger seat. Because I know he's not in the mood to talk about what happened, he's not prepared. He's been thinking his death for days, that even reached a week.

The brown wavy hair of Wayn is messed, the black circles on his eyes were visible. Wayn is wearing black long sleeve now. His necktie is white and his vest or we call waistcoat is black. Nakatupi sa kaniyang braso ang manggas ng kaniyang polo kaya naman kitang-kita ko ang mahigpit na hawak niya sa itim na manibela.

I know the reason why he's wearing all black, and I know the reason why the dark clouds above are mourning. Did they find the dead body of Hidre? Or will they going to visit his grave? I didn't know that it's too much painful for us to lose a captain. This is the first time I felt too much pain as he did. I'm just trying to hold back my tears because I don't want him to see me crying. He will feel worry again, I don't want to be such a burden to him.

We only remained silent until we arrived the Themis House. Wayn quickly stepped out from the car without even giving me a quick glance. His own sadness is slowly devouring his sanity. Even a poet writer can describe the pain inside him but I cannot doubt his feelings because Hidre was his childhood friend, Hidre became special to him, he treasures him a lot. The pain he felt affects him more than I am.

I pulled the lock of the door car and I stepped down to go out. I pushed the door of car to close it while watching Wayn went inside, carrying my baggages. His moves are too quick. Hindi na ako magtataka kung isang araw ang kinakain namin naging mapait dahil sa nararamdaman niya ngayon na lungkot.

As I stepped on the red carpet of Themis House, the cold presence welcomed me inside. It's not lively as from what I had used to feel, even a single air of bliss didn't let to pass inside of this house. Whenever I'm stepping inside of Hidre's property, Mintaro will call my name and then he will greet me in japanese language. I also used to see them in common room, laughing. They're always noisy and Hidre has seemed like used to it. Hidre will go down while holding a book and his bandages are wrapped around of his body. Sometimes he will scold us by his bored tone of voice, sometimes he will use his bandages to wrap Riyota's body, to distance him from Mintaro.

And Mintaro will cover his head by his hands while Rhya will give him a teasing smile. Wayn will make a joke on us again, and he will trip Hidre. I can still remember the time when Hidre scolded him for bringing a cat inside of his house. Wayn convinced him by trying to joke him.