THEMIS HIGH VIII

Themis High VIII

PRAIREI

"What is the surname of your grandfather, Miss Riviel?"

When he asked me that question, I definitely frowned at him. I didn't expect that he will ask a question about the surname of my grandfather and mostly I didn't expect that our conversation will start about this. I'm definitely confused about his first question and his second question that spins my brain around like his questions are puzzles. I keep saying to my mind,

“Misted Madrigal, I hope you spill it all out to the point because I will die in confusion to your questions.”

He is just laughing to my first and second answers which I found weird. There's other time that I am comparing him to Hidre. Hidre never laugh and he never tried to laugh. We never seen him smile and wink too. Unlike Wayn, he can show any expression same as other members in Dimitic.

Mister Madrigal can laugh and smile. But mostly, he is serious and kinda strict because of serious matters. Hidre is always serious because he's a captain of Dimitic but the difference is, he can't laugh nor smile. Hidre can only show two or three reaction. We even can't sense if he's sad, nervous, and other expressions that people usually show depends on the situation.

Mister Madrigal Themin placed his cup above the table. My eyes landed to his tea. Mister Madrigal Themin likes tea like Hidre. Hidre drinking tea instead of coffee or hot choco. I tried drinking tea before but I only like the mint one with a bit sweetness. Hindi ko alam kung anong klaseng tsaa ang iniinom lagi ni Hidre pero gustong-gusto niya iyon at lalo siyang kumakalma. Kapag umiinom siya, umuupo siya sa pulang modern chair at nakaharap iyon sa malaking salamin kung saan nakikita ang labas. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang tinitignan niya roon pero walang nakakaalam kung ano ang tinitignan niya sa labas. I don't know if Wayn knows.

Mister Madrigal Themin stared at me seriously unlike lately that he's laughing. Hindi sila masyadong magkamukha ni Hidre. Siguro nagmana si Hidre sa ina niya. I wonder, where's Hidre's mother? Wayn said Mister Madrigal Themin have a fiance before which is their stepmother but Mister Madrigal Themin broke up with her because of toxic traits to Cyph.

"So the surname of your grandfather is Riviel. To your mother side, what's the surname of your mother?" he asked as he approached his cup. Saan ba tutungo ang usapang ito? But honestly, I don't know what's surname of my mom's grandfather. Mom didn't change her surname into her father's surname. I don't know why but maybe grandmother decided to give her own surname instead of the surname of his husband.

"Mom's surname is Miosiene. My mom's full name is Prescillia Miosiene and my grandmother is Primellian Miosiene." His eyes widened a bit by what I said. When I mentioned the name of my grandmother, he seemed surprised like I've said an important name.

"Do you know the codename of your grandmother?" he asked again. I don't know if grandmother has a codename.

"Does my grandmother joined a group before?"

He let out a gasp. "Maybe I'm just mistaken." His gasp was followed by a quick smile. "But I'm sure that you have an ability, Miss Riviel. I won't going to send a letter to you if I was only mistaken. Every angle of your actions whenever you are with my son and others was caught, and we have evidences that you used an ability unnoticed."

Gumamit ako ng abilidad nang hindi napapansin? Hindi ko maintindihan ang pinupunto ni Mister Themin pero gusto kong makita ang tinutukoy niyang ebidensiya na nagpapatunay na ako ay gumamit nga ng abilidad.