5: What's The Plan?

"Okay, here are you options." Shigaraki said, laying down a large written out plan. "Bunny, kitten or puppy.". 

"Why can't I be somethin' else?" The newly named Ichigo was pouting, obviously not happy with their options. 

"I thought you liked those animals?" Tomura asked, confused. 

"I dunno what a bunny is." The kid responded.

"That's why I have the the phone." The villain sighed. He pulled up an image of a fluffy grey bunny. Ichigo's eyes went wide and sparkled at the sight. "No, no, no, no! Not yet!". 

Ichigo pouted and sat back down in their seat. "Wanna be a bunny!" They proclaimed. 

"Great. So you have to stay a bunny until I tell you to change back, okay? We're gonna have a magic word, and when I say that magic word you change back into a human, okay?" Tomura really hoped the kid was paying attention to all of this. "The magic word is going to be beige.". 

"Colour?" 

"Yes! Its a colour! Very good!" Tomura beamed with pride. He had been teaching the kid colours since he decided to keep them, and it was going very well. They were even getting the obscure ones. "Now, the next phase of the plan for when Kurogiri comes over is-" Then he realized abruptly that the kid couldn't read and the seven page written up and detailed plan he had created was pretty much lost on them. 

"The next phase is we go to the park tomorrow if this goes well." Tomura finished. Ichigo cheered. 

----------- ----------- ------------ ------------ ------------ ----------- 

"Tomura. The nomu greeted as the apartment door opened. "You have been absent from our base of operations for a while, both your teacher was becoming concerned.". 

That was the thing about Kurogiri, he didn't ever tell Tomura how he felt about him.  Never said he was worried, never said he couldn't care less. Only relayed what All For One told him to. 

It was as infuriating as it was depressing. Most people in Tomura's life were like that. Only ever caring about him because of his connection to All For One. 

Except Ichigo, who was currently hopping around on the carpet. 

Tomura opened the door wide enough that Kurogiri could come inside. The nomu slipped off his immaculately polished shoes. Shigaraki eyed the spot where Ichigo's newly purchased sneakers and sandals usually rested. He smiled a little to himself when he remembered on how they insisted on the crab themed sandals over every other sea animal. 

"You seem to be a good mood." Kurogiri observed. 

"I suppose." Tomura said, the shittyness of his situation sinking in once again. "The plan is on the table.". 

"This place is much cleaner than the last time I saw it. Completely different looking.". 

"The layouts the same. I just got sick of living like that." Tomura shrugged. 

"Its good." Kurogiri assured him, "I'm glad that you were able to pull yourself out of that rut you had gotten into.". 

"Right." The villain replied, sitting down at the table. He hadn't heard a peep out of the bedroom just yet, but he kept an ear out for it. 

The plan was pretty simple. Ichigo would play quietly with some rabbit safe toys in the bedroom. If Kurogiri noticed anything, Tomura would immediately reveal the bunny and just pass it off as a new pet to keep him occupied while at home. 

But if this all went well Kurogiri wouldn't even know Ichigo existed in any form. 

Right now though, things were going well.