chapter 3

They didn't know how the heck she just convinced them to say that they liked her! No one had ever done this before, they were used to everyone bending to their will.

The others finally arrived.
Hobi: "Oh thank god! You're okay!" He instinctively put his arms around her small figure.

Namjoon: "Oh baby no no, don't be afraid" He cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears. Namjoon: "Can you tell me what they did?"

Y/N: "T-Those men were m-meanies!" She pointed a little finger twords Taehyung and Yoongi.

Namjoon: "WHAT?!" She flinched and burried her face in Hobi's chest.

Y/N nodded and pouted her pink lips.
Y/N: "They would s-say they like m-me until they made m-me cry"
Jungkook: "They did WHAT?!" She flinched again.

Jungkook: "I'm sorry Babygirl, come here" She rushed into his big arms and traced the tattoos with small hands.
Taehyung: "But we did say it, though"
They both looked VERY guilty.

Jungkook: "Dont worry Baby, we'll take you home now, we already talked to your parents, okay?"
He looked down and saw a sleeping Y/N in his embrace.

Jimin: "Aww look at her, our girl, sleeping like a pup"
Jungkook carefully picked her up and carried her to their car.

In the car, Y/N somehow ended up in Yoongi and Taehyungs arms, fast asleep. And they had to admit...she was very sweet.

__________________________

Bye guys