chapter 7

Taehyung: "Sh*t, don't cry, please!" He unconsciously took her hand. Taehyung: "I didn't mean to make you sad, I'm just not used to sensitive people" He was cute when he panicked.

Y/N: "B-But I don't e-even have my teddy with m-me and I need to h-hug something"
Taehyung didn't want to admit that he felt the same way.
Taehyung: "Y/N, I'm not a touchy-feels guy"

Y/N: "So you've never ever been inlove?!

Taehyungs "When you're an alpha you can't just fall for someone.Especially if it's not your own mate"
Y/N: "But I AM your mate" She put her head on his chest.

Taehyung: "It's not just that, feelings would make me look weak"
Y/N: "Can't you just be weak for me, then?"
Taehyung: "Hmm...maybe just a little weak for you"

Time skip
At midnight

Y/N was awakened by Taehyung muttering small noises.
Taehyung: "N-No...hm...no no...d-d-don't..." She gently cupped his cheek and kissed his forehead.

He was whimpering in his sleep, clearly having a very upsetting dream. She only got startled when he suddenly woke up.

Taehyung: "Y/Y/N! Don't go in there!"
Y/N: "Go in where TaeTae? You had a nightmare"
Taehyung: "But it could come true!"

Taehyung: "B-But he took you! And he hurt you!"
Y/N: "TaeTae, no one is taking me anywhere, and im not hurt at all" Taehyung: "Well im not risking anything"

Taehyung: "In my dream...I was so careless about you and they STILL took you away" His eyes were teary. Taehyung: "Please baby, forgive my coldness, I'll never do it again"

Y/N: "Oh silly TaeTae, of course I forgive you"
Taehyung: "I realized that no matter how much I pretend to dislike you...enemies are still gonna try and harm us. So I might as well love you with all my heart"

__________________________

Hi cuties
I hope you like this story

Byeeee