chapter 26 ( last chapter)

Doctor: "Everyone is fine. You have had 3 healthy boys! Your mate, however, is very tired but she's awake, you can go visit them now" He said with a smile. BTS were  so relieved and happy!  They cheered and group hugged and rushed into the hospital room. Y/N was laying in her bed with 3 small pups in her arms, tired but smiling.

Yoongi: "You're all okay! Thank god!"
Taehyung very very gently picked up a pup and held him close to his chest.

Taehyung: "I'm never ever gonna stop loving them"

Jimin picked one up too"

Jimin: "They're so beautiful, how can anyone be this beautiful?"

Jungkook: "Our babies! I can't believe how lucky we are"

Jimin: "One year ago we didn't have anyone, now we have 3 baby-pups and our mate"

The Maknae's were so moved and emotional, and the Hyungs were struggling to hold back their happy-tears.

Y/N: "Joonie, Yoon-Yoon, Jinnie, Hobi, come see your pups"

Namjoon: "Oh god, he's so tiny, like you baby"

Y/N: "Hehe of course, he's a pup"

Yoongi: "They all have your big eyes"

Hobi: "I love you sooo much" He said to the pups.

Jin: "Only Y/N could ever make something this beautiful"

Namjoon: "Im never letting a single say go by without hugging them"

Yoongi: "They melted my heart so quickly!"

Y/N was now holding all 3 baby-boys again, holding them close. The pups slowly fell asleep and BTS were sitting around the bed, admiring the 4 most important people in their lives. Jin, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung sang them a quiet, slow goodnight-song and all of them couldn't stop kissing their cheeks, stroking their little heads and holding their tiny hands.

                  THE  END

-----------------------

I hope you like this story

Bye my cuties
See u in my next story so stay tuned