chapter 19

TIME SKIP:

The day of the fight

Namjoon: "Okay, you know where your place in the woods is, honey?" She nodded cutely.
Yoongi: "And you promise you're okay?" She nodded again.
Y/N: "I'll see you soon everyone, Yaai I'm helping!" She kissed them al, goodbye and went to her hiding spot. Namjoon: "Okay, this is it, I guess"

Y/N was hiding In a bush in her little wolf-form. Them BTS showed up at the same time as their enemies.

Jimin: "Hello, Mr. Kim. Come back for more?"
Mr. Kim: "Huh, I see Mr. Yoongi has recovered?"
Yoongi: "You barely scratched me, mr. Kim"
Mr. Kim laughed an evil laugh.
Mr. Kim: "Always a savage, Mr. Yoongi"
Jin: "We're here to negotiate, Mr. Kim. Not chitchat"
Mr. Kim: "Sure. Let's begin, I..."
He was cut off by a rustling in the bush.
Y/N: "Huh...w-where am I?"
Mr. Kim: "A pup?"
Y/N: "Noo I'm grown" She said cutely. Mr. Kim: "OMO you're so small"
Mr. Kim: "What are you doing here all alone?"
Y/N: "I got lost, Oppa" She said like they had practiced.
Mr. Kim: "Aww don't worry cutie I'll help you"
Y/N: "Really?!" She looked up at him with hopeful eyes.
Mr. Kim: "Yes cutie, of course I will..." He was cut off by a massive wolf tackling him.

Y/N quickly ran back into her bush while BTS and their best fighters attacked Mr. Kim. Mr. Kim had been stupid enough to show up alone. She was too scared to watch so she burried her face in her paws until they went silent. Then, she jumped out of the bush again and ran to her mates. BTS were good fighters so they didn't have any serious wounds or injuries, luckily.
Y/N: "My mates!" She ran to their sides.
BTS' extra pack members slowly went back to the house, leaving them with the unconscious Mr. Kim. If only they knew he wasn't really unconscious!

----------------------------------------