chapter 4

The car came to a stop 10 minutes later.

They lived in a huge mansion with room for the whole pack and Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon, Jin and Hobi were so excited to

introduce everyone to their Luna (Alphas mate)

Taehyung and Yoongi were still fighting their changing feelings. They never wanted a mate, so suddenly getting one, and having to share her was overwhelming.

Y/N's doe eyes slowly fluttered open. Y/N: "Hmm...what's going on?"
Jimin: "You're at our home, you fell asleep"
Jimin: "Come on baby, we'll show you around"
Y/N: "Really? Yaai! Can I meet your pack? Pweeease?"
Their hearts (Tae and Suga's in secret) melted.

Jimin: "Of course honey" He pressed his lips plumb lips to her chubby little cheek, making her blush like a tomato!

They got out of the car and saw a huge brick wall. It looked scary, like the kind you see in the horror movies.
Y/N: "W-What is this place? It looks scary!"

Jin: "Dont worry Babygirl, it's just a short walk. We have the wall to mark our borders to make sure intruders don't enter.
Taehyung: "Ugh, just come on" He said impatiently.

They walked on the trails through the forest with Y/N cutely holding Namjoon's large hand tight. She was a liiiiittle afraid. They finally got out of the woods and saw a shocking sight!

It was BEAUTIFUL! A huge, gorgeous, modern mansion that in no way matched the creepy wall or dark forest. Y/N: "Woah! Your house is a castle!"

Y/N: "Woah! Your house is a castle!"

Hobi chuckled and kissed her head. Hobi: "No baby, our whole pack lives here"
Y/N: "Ooh I understand"

________________________________

Bye cuties