chapter 8

The next morning

Y/N woke up with a tickling sensation all over her face. she opened her eyes and saw Taehyung planting loving kisses all over her nose, forehead and cheeks.

Taehyung: "Goodmorning little one" Y/N: "Hehe, good morning TaeTae"  She giggled and snuggled into his neck.

Taehyung: "I'm 1 out of the 7 luckiest men in the world"
Y/N: "Why TaeTae?" She asked innocently.
Taehyung: "Because we have you of course"

Y/N blushed and hid her face in her small hands.
Taehyung: "Aww you're soo cute" He kissed her red cheeks.
Y/N: "Aish TaeTae, you're so silly!" She giggled.

Taehyung: "I am silly and crazy. Crazy for you"
Y/N: "I'm so happy almost all my mates like me"
Taehyung: "Yoongi likes you. He just isn't very open"

Y/N: "I'm not so sure, TaeTae" Taehyung: "He just feels like I did.
He doesn't wanna put you at risk or accidentally hurt you, so he closes up" Y/N: "Hmm...maybe you're right Tae"

TIME SKIP:
30 minutes later

The rest of BTS were sitting in their living room when Taehyung carried a giggling Y/N down the stairs, smiling all over his face.
Yoongi: "What the actual F*CK?! What's going on?!"

Taehyung: "What's wrong Hyung?" Yoongi: "WHY are you smiling at her?"
Taehyung: "Because I'm in love with our mate" He said casually and shrugged.

Jimin: "How did that happend?" Taehyung: "Mate-magic" He winked at her.
Namjoon: "Thank god you're not in denial anymore!"
Yoongi: "You're all crazy!" He stormed out.

Jungkook: "Babyyy I need my hug" He pouted.
Y/N: "Aww! You're not a wolf at all, you're a bunny!" She cutely went to him and put her arms around his waist.

Jungkook: "I'm only soft for you" He gave her a peck.
BTS: "We want hugs too!" She giggled. After hugging them all they ate some breakfast.

Y/N: "Joonie? Was it my fault Yoongi got mad?" She looked up at him with big, wondering eyes.
Namjoon: "Not at all baby, he just takes a while to get used to new people and such" He said, calmly.