| 2 |

Copter has always been the person I wanted to be with.. Even if I'll be asked a thousand of times, I'll be answering the same name.. It has always been him..

Even if, since we became a couple, nothing went smoothly..

"Tae, done with your classes?"

"Yeah.. Did you wait long?"

"Nope.. I was with Bas earlier.."

I immediately held his hand after taking his books..

"Uhm.. Tae?"

"Yeah?"

"I actually asked someone a favor.. To.. You know.. Uhm.. Tutor me.."

A pang of annoyance rushed in my temples..

"You have me.. Why do you need to ask someone else?"

"Awe.. Simply because we're on a different faculty.. Is that not enough reason?"

"But Cop.. I can learn it for you.."

"You don't have to if I already got someone else.."

"That's the point.. I don't want you with someone else.. We barely have enough time to spend.. And to those minimal time, you decided to add a tutor?"

"I don't want to think much about studies when I'm with you.. I don't want to spoil it so..."

He's lying..

"Copter.. Who is it this time?"

I know it all.. I know that he doesn't truly loves me..

I knew it from the start..

But.. I can't give up on him.

"What are you talking about?"

I'm aware of his casual cheating.. And play it that it's something related to 'studies'..

This is not the first time he asked to have a tutor..

"Ter.. I always agree whenever you ask.. Can I say No this time? Please.."

He looked away making the tensed air heavier in my chest.. And I'm aware he'll try to make more excuses.. Or deny everything like he always used to..

"Cop.."

I pulled him as I wrapped his body with my arms..

"You know that.. I love you so much.. To the point that I'm willing to turn a blind eye about everything.. But.. At least.. give me more of your attention.. Please.. Ter.."

"Tae.."

I felt his hug and rub on my back not making me feel any better.. I sound so pathetic.. I'm an idiot.. a fool..

"Hey.. Don't.. Are you a baby?"

Shit.

I pressed him closer..

"D-Don't cry over me.."

I'm barely hanging on a thread all this time and so.. Hearing myself breaking down.. Dawn the fact that all my efforts are not going through my lover..

"I just wish for us to be happy together.."

I felt how he fisted holding to my uniform..

"Tae.."

I wanted to respond but my voice is too broken.. After hearing what he was doing behind my back with all his tutors and study groups.. There's only fear rushed in my blood.. I'm scared.. I'm afraid he'll decide to totally leave me and--

"Tae.. Let's go to my house tonight.."

He pulled away and I let him without releasing my hands wrapped around his waist as he stared directly into my eyes wiping my cheeks.

"Babe.. Let me introduce you to Mom.."

---

💖💕