| 15 |

A kiss, for a reset?

I did ask him that question but since that day.. I've been asking myself of the same question.

"Then take mine.."

Maybe it was the sudden rush of emotions all at once.. There's fear.. Jealousy.. Excitement.. Craving.. Hunger.. Confusion..

And to be honest..

Love.

It's true.. I can't let go of Tae.. But, Tee has been visiting my mind from time to time even after our closing ceremony.

I was so nervous that day maybe out of guilt for what I did to him.. To them.. So when Tae offered his warm hand and intertwined our fingers.. I felt like, I melted on the existence of that home..

"Are you willing to do a reset?"

That day when I asked Tee.. I knew I was asking myself aloud.

Am I willing to do a reset?

To leave Tee alone?

To move on from the past?

To do a reset and stop him from crossing my mind while living my life with Tae?

After that kiss.. I felt so powerless against my feelings and at the same time, so sad for hurting my lover.. My boyfriend whom I always wish to make happy..

I was overwhelmed of how much I loved that kiss and almost did not let it go.

So when Tae offered to send Tee to the station.. I felt so crazily messy and all over the place to breathe out my feelings and inhale our promise.

To do the reset.

For me.. Tae..

And..

For himself.

"Ter.. Why are you already up?? And please.. At least wear a shirt baby especially if you're tired from last night.."

"Geez.. At least feel bad to my hickeys."

"But you bit my thigh and you should be thankful you're handsome!"

"Aweee.. Tee~"

I leaned to peck his nose as he's still groggily tossing around the bed totally naked.

"You have to be thankful as well that you're gorgeous or else I won't let you mark me. Damn. I can't tell my friends who did this if you're not amazing."

"Well.. I thank my parents for making me smart and good looking.."

He wrapped his arms around my waist as he flipped me to the bed and cuddled.

I felt his nose running from my nape to my shoulders..

"I think Tae won this time. You smell more like him today."

I slapped his hand.

"You two! Don't do it like you're running a marathon for Olympics, idiots."

"How can we not?? You're so naughty.."

Tee still sniffing my back and hair.

"Both of you are at fault but it's just me being punished.."

He squeezed my cheeks as he placed a kiss to my temple..

"Who told you to be jealous?? I told you I was watching Tae, right?"

"Yah~ Yah~ but you ended up the first one who took the offered drink.."

"I can't be rude.."

"So much for, I'll-handle-the-situation-because-I'm-more-in-control-than-you-two speech.."

"Are you mocking me?? Huh? Mocking me??"

He pressed me tighter in his arms..

"Yeah.. So the next time someone will offer me a drink.. I will also take it to not be rude towards them. I'm so sorry for always being rude to everyon--"

I turned silent.. Upon realizing Tae was already inside the room looking stunned of what he heard.

Goodness. Why do I always get into trouble with them!!?

"Copter..."

"Babe.. You're dead.."

"Shut up! Fuck you Tee!"

"No.. You'll be fucked."

"Damn you."

"..and Tee."

"Y-Yeah?"

"You said. You. Didn't. Drink anything from anyone.."

"O-Oh.. Did.. I?"

Well.. At least I'm not the only one limping later.. 👁️👅👁️

***

Thank you so much for anyone who read this far.. 💖 I'm so sorry for not finishing it right away since.. 😶 I was trying to lessen it's.. messiness..

Wishing you a great day today~

Finish.