| 3 |

"Ter!"

"Yeah.. Just come here.. I already ordered your lunch.."

Tae decided to join the baseball club making him busier than before.. I didn't know that he wanted to participate in this sport.. And.. Because of the stupid me.. He has to give up and spend his time following my tail..

I'm a good boyfriend now tho.. I know I was wrong.. And until now. I still can't believe that I made him cry..

"Where's your lunch?"

"It's already 3pm.. I had mine on time. It's late lunch for you.."

"Let me buy you somethi--"

"No need.. I'm full.."

Always thinking of me even before himself..

"Just eat it.. I'll leave once you're done.."

"I'll send you back.."

"Hey.. Just focus on your schedule.."

After I introduced him to Mom.. Tae became less strict and impatient..

I can't believe all this time.. All he wanted was assurance..

But on the other hand.. On my part.. I also stopped those.. Activities..

"Ter.. Are you going to watch our training later?"

"You want me to go?"

"I'll pick you up.."

"If you're going to be late, you'll have to run 10 laps.."

"It's just 10 laps.. I can do it everyday just to see you.."

"I'll watch but you don't have to come to my room.. I'll return a book in the library first before going to the field.."

He has to understand that I know he doesn't want me to have a hard time.. But that goes for me as well..

"Can we hangout on weekends? I really miss spending more time with you.."

I'm taking remedial classes to make up for my grades.. It's reaaaallly booorriiiing.. But I know it's better than giving Tae any reason to be jealous..

"I'm not available in the morning.. But you can pick me up at noon and spend the night.."

Tae introduced me to his parents as well.. Though they're mostly not around, but they accepted me like their own child..

"Really?"

He took my hand and landed a kiss..

"Yeaaahh~ so wait for the weekends for your cuddles.."

"Oh!"

"What?"

"But.. But it's just Monday todaaaayyyy!!"

Well.. I also stayed in his place yesterday..

And he's already trying to hoard my next Saturday..

Such a very cute.. Persistent.. Human. 😑

---

💖💕💖