| 9 |

"You like my boyfriend, don't you?"

I picked up Ter from his faculty and brought him to the canteen.. Tae will be taking late lunch, so I came to check on him and offered to have our lunch together.

But this question, truly, killed me.

"What are you talking about?"

"Answer me Yes and I'll let you kiss him."

"Yes--"

Shit.

"--I mean.. T-The heck are you talking about?"

That's a slip.

I shouldn't had let his words enter my system but it's too late.. It's an apple to lure all my despair.

"I'll let you.. But let's make a deal."

I was frozen on my seat.. I knew the couple is studying here. I knew we might met. I knew I might not able to stop myself from involving to them but.. Copter has been pushing my buttons since we met that day on the library, or rather.. That day I came to approach him..

I knew that I should stop following him but my feet brought me closer and closer to him until I found myself introducing my name right on his face.

It's all wrong to begin with.

"W-What's the deal?"

Ter took a sip.. He's so calm that made me feel so terrible of myself.

"Leave him alone after. You need to move on from the past. And.. Do a reset."

A kiss, for a reset?

"I have no plans of letting Tae go.. And I won't let him leave me.. So your only option is to move on.."

He's right.

He knows for sure how much Tae loves him to the point that he can bet on this.. He's not even scared what will happen next if things doesn't come according to his plan.

Such a sick brat.

"Are you crazy? How can you even make your boyfriend kiss me to begin with?"

"That will be my concern to think.. So.."

He leaned forward, rested his chin to his palm supported by his elbow on the table and asked..

"Are you willing to do a reset?"

---

This story has only 12 chaps.

✨✨✨