| 8 |

"Do you really think this is a good idea?"

He turned to me with a very confuse face.. Did I say something weird for him?

"I really do.. Besides.. If he doesn't know, it won't count.."

The heck with his logic?

"That's the thing! He doesn't know it! We're going to do it without his permission!"

"Him and me.. We are counted as one.. Getting my permission is the same with his.."

I shifted to focus my attention to unconscious Tae.. This is crazy..

"All done!"

He announced after tying the arms and legs of his boyfriend..

"Don't smug.. Are you an idiot?"

"It's because you keep fussing about it.."

"It's not fussing! I just can't believe how messed up your brain is.."

"Hey.. But this is going to be, you breaking free from your feelings all this years.. I'm just helping you.."

"Your help can get us arrested.."

"Awee.. Then let's smack his head again and pretend everything is a dream..."

There's really something wrong with his head!

"Let's not drag this too long.. So.. Let's start.."

*Bzz *Bzz *Bzz

Copter's phone suddenly rang.. He pulled it out, frowned, and excused himself to take the call outside his room..

Honestly.. I never expected that after a year.. Cop would still be the same him..

Decisive. Impulsive. Cute. And a moron.

How can he even do this to his boyfriend?

I darted my eyes to the sleeping Tae.. He's really.. really good-looking.. I don't think I ever see him this close before..

Copter and him seemed to be official a day before our closing ceremony.. It was so sudden.. They were kicking each others ass two days before, and all of a sudden, they came to our graduation, with intertwined fingers..

It's been almost a long time.. Copter's room was now crowded of traces.. Frames and pictures on the mirror.. Notes and pins of special occasions.. Condoms and lube on the bedside table..

I wonder what would be Tae's room look like. Or should I still guess? He's obviously all over his boyfriend..

"Sorry.. Did I take long?"

I extended my hand to assist him from plopping to the floor..

"So.. Have you already decided now?"

"You already made your boyfriend pass out.."

"I assume that's a Yes then.."

Geez.. What a stubborn lover you got here Tae..

I lifted his head to place it on my lap.. Ter then gave me a pillow for Tae..

"But like what we agreed, okay?"

I then nodded and started to bend low.. I definitely.. Should not have approach this little devil that day..

Well.. This must be a punishment.

---

🌼🌼🌼