| 4 |

"DARVID! PAY CLOSE ATTENTION!"

"Sorry coach.."

Geez! Why is Copter still not around? Did something happen?!

"Bro.. You'll get a stiff neck with your head turning everywhere.."

"Copter told me he'll come to watch after visiting the library.. He's.. So late.."

"You'll get smack if he found out you're not focusing.."

"I know! Just don't tell him.."

Ter is usually not late.. He's always on time in everything..

"Oh! Look! I guess your boyfriend is already here.."

I immediately shifted looking at the direction he's pointing.. With a smile extended on my face..

"You're an idiot.. You've been scowling since you came and a mere shadow of Ter now makes you look like a creep.."

"Shut up!"

I tossed my bat and ran to meet him.. I really love everytime he visits my training..

"Cop--"

Then I realized he's with someone..

"Tae.."

The moment he saw me, he rushed straight to my arms..

"Babe.. Why are you late?"

I asked with him inside my embrace..

"I met our schoolmate before.. You remember him? He just transferred here.."

I turned my attention to the schoolmate he was referring to.. Now that he mentioned it.. He really looks familiar..

"Uhm.."

"It's Tee.."

He extended his hand for a handshake which I carefully received.. Copter then tapped me on the back saying to release him..

"He's the student next to our class.."

"Yeah.. I think.. I kinda remember him.."

"We accidentally met in the library.. I didn't expect to see the both of you here.. And to think.. The two of you really became lovers.."

"Ehh.. Is it that hard to believe?"

"Well.. You always looked like about to beat this giant everytime he flirts.."

"We're not flirting.."

They sounded.. Close.. Huh?

"Ohh.. Really??"

He's teasing Copter playfully and I don't find it a problem but.. Him throwing me glances makes me uncomfortable..

"Tae! Come back here! Or I'll tell Copter you--"

"COAAAACHH! DON'T GET ME INTO TROUBLE!"

I placed a kiss on Copter's cheek before running back..

When I shifted to check on them, I saw Ter and Tee walking together to Copter's usual bench whenever he comes to watch.. Ter looked like very friendly to him while--shit.. Our eyes met.. He smiled.. And return his attention back to Cop who was offering the seat next to him..

I.. Really don't think this is a good idea.

---

💖❤️💖