51

Meredith lay there panting and looking into Derek's stricken eyes.

Then they both said simultansely, "Cookie jar! Mark's secret stash!"

Derek warned, "Don't move" and jumped off the bed and ran downstairs. [i]She couldn't move if she had to. [/i] She heard Derek running back upstairs and lifted herself slightly off the bed and shrugged her bra off completely. As he came back into the room he stopped and stared. [i]Her alabaster skin was glowing. He scanned over her tiny feet, up her lean, long, shapely legs. She lay there complete naked with her legs spread just enough for him to see her glistening pussy. Her breasts were still heaving and her hair was spread out on the pillow. She was perfection. [/i]He ripped open a packet and threw the others on the nightstand. She stared[i] at his broad shoulders, well muscled chest, flat stomach and taut thighs and his huge cock. She watched with wide eyes as he rolled it on and wondered how he was going to fit inside her.[/i]

He positioned himself in-between her legs again and kissed her gently.

He cupped her face with one hand and said softy, "Meredith. I have wanted you for so long. You are everything I imagined and more."

Meredith sighed and said, "Derek. You make me feel so..."

Derek kissed her gently and sucked lightly on her lower lip. He rubbed the tip of his cock against her and slowly thrust in. He pulled out and continued an inch at a time until he was almost all the way in. She felt him throbbing and pulsing inside of her. He felt her gasp and didn't move for a moment to let her relax.
[i]damn she is fucking tight. If I didn't know better, I would swear she is a virgin.
[/i]
Derek lifted one of her legs up around his hip and starting thrusting more as his hands roamed her voluptuous curves. She wrapped her other leg around him to bring him tighter to her and met his thrusts as he went faster and deeper.

"Jesus Meredith. You are so fucking tight and wet. I'm not sure how much longer I can last."

She dug her nails into his back and said, "Oh God Derek. You feel so.....so...good." [i] Fuck. I never felt anything like this before. I am going to come![/i]

The pleasure was unbearable and she shuttered and clenched him tightly as her spasm hit violently. She screamed loudly, "Oh my God. Derek!" [i] God I love him![/i]

The headboard rocked against the wall as Derek came fast and furious. He screamed out, "Meredith!" [i]Jesus I love this girl![/i]

He rolled off her and lay on his side and pulled her to him so that they were face to face.

They were both breathing hard and Derek smoothed the hair from her face and lightly stroked her back. His hand roamed down and he gently squeezed, loving the feel of her plush ass. They both smiled and stared into each other's eyes as their breathing began to slow. Meredith placed her palms on his chest and felt his heart hammering.

Derek asked breathlessly, "Why didn't we do this before?"

"Room mates and colleagues?"

Derek nibbled on her neck and said, "Well, we were just stupid."

Meredith moaned and said, "Yeah......ah stupid."

Derek pulled her tightly against him and she felt him hardening against her. She giggled and said, "You have amazing recuperative abilities Dr. Shepherd."

He laughed and said, "Dr. Grey. You are an amazing temptress. You have a magical gift to make me hard again so fast."

Before she could reply, he flipped her on top of him and held her hips. His cock was pressing up against her demanding attention. She took it in her hand and watched it grow and couldn't get her hand completely around it. She giggled and watched as Derek grabbed another condom and opened it with his teeth. He handed it to her and she started putting it on. He kept getting bigger and she struggled with it. He put his hand on hers and they both rolled it on.