87

Meredith tiredly walked up the stairs and saw that Marks door was already closed and his light was off. [i]It wasn't that late but she knew they were all exhausted. [/i]As she opened the door to their bedroom, she was happy that the light was on. Derek had waited up for her. She saw him in the bed lying in an unusual position with an open medical journal by his side.[i] He was sound asleep.[/i] She quietly went into the bathroom to brush her teeth. She stripped off her clothes and went to turn his light off. She just stared at him for a moment. [i]He was so handsome. His dark lashes were longer than hers. His hair was curling at the nape of his neck. He was overdue for a haircut. And he was clean shaven. She wanted to caress his face but thought that might wake him up.[/i] She shut his light off and went to her side of the bed and got in. She snuggled up behind him and instantly fell asleep.

Derek woke up and glanced at the clock. It was early but he was wide awake. He felt Meredith's warm tiny body behind him. He wondered [i]what time she had gotten home the previous night. He tried to wait up for her but must have fallen asleep. [/i]He gently rolled over so that he was on his side facing her. [i]He longed to caress her face or kiss her gently, but was afraid he would wake her. He just stared for a few moments at her beautiful face.[/i] He sighed and decided to just get in the shower and make breakfast for everyone. He silently got out of bed and tucked the covers around her and then went into the bathroom.

Meredith stretched and cracked an eye open.[i] It was too early to get up but she heard the shower running. She laid there for a moment and gradually became more and more awake. It was test day! She felt slightly nauseous and excited at the same time. She might as well get up too. [/i]She threw the covers off and went into the bathroom.

She smiled as she saw Derek's form behind the steamed up glass of the shower.[i] God! He was built. All lean muscle.[/i]

She opened the shower door quietly and stepped in behind him. He was washing his hair and had his eyes closed. She reached around him and put a hand around his penis.

"Ugh....Meredith?"

She giggled and asked as she pressed her body against his back, "You were expecting someone else?" She stroked the length of him and felt him grow in her hand.

Derek tried to get the shampoo out of his eyes but [i]couldn't concentrate with her stroking him. He could feel her breasts and nipples crushed against his back.[/i]

"Um.........Mer honey?"

"Yes Derek." She moved around so that she was in front of him. The water cascaded down on them both and Derek opened his eyes. Meredith now had both hands on him as she cupped his balls and increased the pace of her strokes.

"God that feels good." He took her head in both his hands and gently smoothed her hair away from her face as the water fell over them.

She smiled at him and knelt down and licked the pre cum from the tip of him. She swirled her tongue over the head of his cock and put her hands on his thighs as she took more of him into her mouth.

Derek leaned his head back and [i]enjoyed the things she was doing with her wicked tongue. He wasn't going to last long. [/i]He suddenly put his hands under her arms and pulled her back up. He crushed her mouth with his and let his hands room all over her silky slick curves. He squeezed her breasts and rubbed her nipples.[i] He loved how responsive and engorged they were.[/i] He moved from her mouth down to her collar bone and nibbled there as she grinded up against him. He squeezed her ass as his mouth found her nipples and he licked and sucked.

Meredith panted, "God Derek. I don't.....I don't know how much longer I can last." She squirmed away from him and put her hands on the shower wall and whined, "Please Derek......I need you.....I need you now!" He stroked her back and ran his finger between her plump cheeks. She waited patiently for him to bend her over as she tried to catch her breath.