First meet

Linsi's pov:

The bus was so crowded anyway.I should get going.What the hell, someone bumped to me.Oh no my new water bottle is wounded
"My water bottle....who the fuck are you. Can't you walk properly!"

"Miss whoever,you bumped to me.And I'm all wet because of you and you should be the one to apologise"Believe me he had a murderous look.But I won't give up.

"why are you the CEO of the company. You look like watchman"whattttt he smirked! Is he crazy!In a blink of eye he left from there without apologizing me .What a cold rude person.

Someone is running towards me.Oh I see, it's my best friend Miss Rihanna Lewis also s employee of our company.

"LiLiiii..lllll....Linsi ....liste... listen"

"First take a breath .Why are you in a rush.As if you have flight in 5 min"

"Whatever I'm going to say , after listening this you would feel like , flight has crashed on you. Our CEO
is Mr.clark and he has bought our company. And more over I think our peaceful days has gone.He looks as scary as Hitler vjhfsss" and she goes on . I'm really in shock.That means , I'm assistant of Mr.Clark. Anyway it's the reality,I should not be late. I would miss Mr.Jashon .He always treated me well .

Why is office so silent today! Seems like, it's gonna be a hard time . And I am going to meet my new boss .Not excited at all.

At the door of my New boss office, I'm standing with a bunch of files and whatttt!!! What is he doing here.im going to be dead . It's the same person with whom I shouted in the morning.Dead dead dead ,he really looks like he would kill me ,he is my boss ,our CEO.Dead dead dead.

"Sisir, these are the files for today,I came to give this to you , I'm really sorry for the morning incident,I didn't know about you, and it was not my fault too , anyway I'm your assistance Miss Linsi Lopez, if you need anything thing let me know, I think I should go now hehahhh"

and I am leaving safely.I guess, I'm spared. Don't call me , please please please.

"Wait !"he sighed, godddd is it really my last day on earth, lemme me alive ahaanhann
"MrJashon really makes bad choice in every decision, anyway it's a chance for you,if I feel anything wrong,then get ready to leave. And one more thing, be little mature and talk less, you act like child .No one would think,you are assistant of Mr.Clark ,whatever get out"

"oh,hoha yes sir, thanku for giving the chance"

"Get me a cup off coffee without sugar and milk"

I murmured that, "that's why you are as bitter as bitter gourd."

"Miss water bottle,I could listen what you said "

"Hahe, is that sooo.. I just said that you are best and as best as our previous CEO hehi"

" Can't you shut your damn mouth" he shouted at me ....like seriously....I praised him,our previous CEO was really good,I don't know why he gave up.

Right now I'm in my cabin with so much work , I have to finish all these as it's already 8.30 .

Wohhh it's done yeaah I'm going home bye bye Bitter gourd boss .

Carl's pov:

That girl was really crazy, however I'm in my cabin rn and I got to know a very interesting thing that the girl is my assistant.

I gave her such a long lecture to be mature and at the next moment she is acting childish..I have to tolerate such a annoying Girl everyday, anyway she is quite hard working and seems talented too,but not like girly at all, but crazy girl who don't even know what she is saying and doing.She really completed all the works ,I have given, really interesting.I can't stop smirking since I met her ,

"Heyyyyy bro , I knew that you would be in office,such a workaholic person, anyway how was your first day"it's my best friend David Wilson ,he is a doctor, anyway I trust him the most in the whole world as he was with me during my bad days.

"Quite interesting!" and I smirked thinking about Miss water bottle.

"whattttt , it's my first time to see such a expression on your face, don't tell me , you have a crush on someone on the first day'

"no but my assistant is so interesting....." and I said all the things

"what brooo, I can't Stop my laugh,seems like I'm also going to have some interesting things to listen and to see, may be"

Author's note;
( It really takes a lot of effort and time. I'm a student, I don't have much time. Still I write as I wanted to.

If there is any problem with my eng , do tell me as it's my second language.

And I have a lot of problems in my life. I write even after having restrictions on some matters. I have to grab 1-2 hrs when I'm alone and write.No one knows that I write stories except a friend of mine. Please do vote and comment 😗)